No announcement yet.

Vidor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone hear fro AntlerCollector? I think he's in Votaw... seems like somebody else is around Thicket... That area has to be in trouble with Pine Island Bayou raging like it is...

Comment

Charlie you know that country better than me bbut dont remember very much elevation anywhere down there. The sabine, neches, and trinity cant lack much being connected.

Comment

Made it home had a 2.5 mile stretch of 90 that took 4.5hrsto get through, traffic headed out of Beaumont was crazy..I saw numerous emergency vehicles, and charter buses headed to Beaumont.

Comment

Steve, but for fences and such, in this weather with all this rain, you could put your airboat in anyone of these rivers and go to the others! It truly is that flat... On my 50 acres, there was a mound (little excess soil from digging a pond up front) that was just enough room for my lessor's cattle to all get on, and there was about 1/2 an acre of dry land and my house was smack dab in the middle of it! Inland a bit up north of US 90 there is some elevation change from one area to the other, but it ain't much. It just boggles the mind to see all this water... Would never believe if I hadn't witnessed it.

Comment

Working...
          X