Great people in this world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
    Outstanding! Thanks for sharing that. I really believe there's a lot more of this that goes on than we're led to believe. It just doesn't "sell" as well.

Yeah, there's an old news saying 'If it bleeds it leads', but I also think that most of the people helping just go about their work quietly and get done what they can without looking for anything or wanting any attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
      Amen.

It's times like this that we realize the good people of this world far outweigh the bad people.
      Very true. They tend to be quiet and just get stuff done!

Comment

Amen, God is good.

Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great story. Just reaffirms they're still a lot of great people in the world.

I'm praying for you and everyone else effected.

Comment

Sad news about the damages, but glad to hear you and the family are safe. Good on them Georgia boys for helping out.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard a similar story in Alvin. A buddy unloaded his boat in a ditch to help some neighbors out. He left the truck in what he thought was a safe spot with the keys in it.

He returned to find that spot under deep running water with his truck parked on high ground.

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                Amen.

It's times like this that we realize the good people of this world far outweigh the bad people.
                They do indeed.

Comment

Sorry about your home, but awesome to hear about the help! Yesterday here in Kingwood, there was a boat with 3 guys from Kentucky rescuing people. They said they drove 18 hrs pulling there own boat down here to help. They said they seen it on the news and couldn't sleep. The burden was heavy to help so they loaded up and drove down. Its people like this from Georgia and Kentucky and our very own TBH that lets us know there are still alot of great people out there!

Comment

Awesome stuff right there

Comment

Merc, how did your place make it in Port O'Conner. Hope ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X