No announcement yet.

I......am so tired I cannot nap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for all you do and the sacrifice you're making to serve our community. Please be safe out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ktex View Post
      Its actually sister
      Yep.

OP, thanks for all you do!

Comment

Thanks fellas. Still no sleep.....went in search of a latte because i just couldnt drink black coffee anymore lol. And John...I wish it was overtime brother....comp time until comp is full and only then is it paid. And me staying awake is nothing compared to the thousands of people without homes. Im just stuck in downtown. No power and we have to hobo bathe because we have no showers. Its like camping......in downtown houston lol while keeping people from breaking into buildings. And as far as sleep. We all have "rest in place" orders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think I can stress out to you and everyone on our LEO on the Green Screen and all the other many LEO for putting it out on the line for anyone needing help day in and out. Each last one of you folks including halls family deserve all of our respect. Thank you again Sir

Comment

Originally posted by ktex View Post
            Its actually sister
            My apologies, ma'am. It appears that some of my comrades here at FWPD are headed your way tomorrow to help out. I think 100 or so officers.

Comment

Thank you... nobody does more your a blessing

Comment

Lots of help coming in from everywhere and its greatly appreciated. Its probably the sleep deprivation talking but reading all of the posts on TBH from members that lost their homes is making me emotional. As often as we hear thank you......I just think of yall and I feel like the thanks is unnecessary. The green screen is keeping me up til im able to shut my eyes for a few so ill just keep reading. Some fresh officers came in to do the running around so im just sitting at a building. At this point in the game id fleet if I was in a car lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BearsHunt View Post
                  Thank you for everything you have and will do. This is an unbelievable mess made smaller by people like you.

I evacuated ahead of the storm but my home was one of the victims (The picture is my kitchen about noon today when waters were still rising). My neighbors were rescued by someone like you after they swam over to my house to stay on the 2nd floor. I don't know what else there is to say other than I've been praying for everyone out there like you just as much as I've prayed for my friends and neighbors who feel like they're losing everything.

Get some rest, and thanks again for what you do.
                  Goodness...those pics are just so sad. God bless you and yours and all those affected.

Thanks to the OP and all the volunteers and first responders. There's been some real heroes out there the last few days.

Comment

Thanks to you and all 1st responders We will get thru this mess. And all who volunteer to help in any way. Heartbreaking to watch on tv. I've got damage to my home outside Palacios but nothing like what I've seen from Rockport to Houston. Prayers going out to all.

Comment

Stay strong my good man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok.....i finally got sleep yall. Im at home, brought my partner with me to sleep and get a good meal. We will go back for 12 hour shifts starting tonight at 6p. But at least we got sleep!!

Comment

Misty I was thinking about you. Glad you are dry at home. We are dry also. Hang tough...

Comment

We just sent 30 your way at 1500. Hope they can relieve some of y'all so you can get some rest.

Comment

Not too bad tonight. Still feel amazingly lucky my only issue was lack of sleep. Just so many lost literally everything. 2 officers and a dispatcher from our shift lost everything. Home, cars......i know theyre just possessions but my grandmother lost everything too and knowing she had 85 years of memories in her home chokes me up. I may be working crazy hours but thats nothing compared to so many folks right now. Lots of prayers for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X