• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
      Water is about 6ft deep all around us heading upstairs. Prayers sent out to all effected and in danger. God bless!
      prayers sent brother

Be Smart , if heading upstairs make sure you have an evacuation plan and rehearse it several times. If the water gets to high, I would exit a window and climb on roof. I would NOT go into the attic !

if you have PFD's, I would have them ready to put on imediately

Comment

Wow sorry to hear this prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent brother

Comment

X2 on PFDs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              prayers sent brother

Be Smart , if heading upstairs make sure you have an evacuation plan and rehearse it several times. If the water gets to high, I would exit a window and climb on roof. I would NOT go into the attic !

if you have PFD's, I would have them ready to put on imediately
              If you go to the attic take an axe... or other way to cut yourself out

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent south

Comment

Sorry to see that.

Reconstruction for Harris County and Texas as a whole will be an endless nightmare.

Comment

Turn off breakers

Comment

Just got signal back. Me and the wife are on the second floor and water has crested I think. We had to do a rescue that got pretty sketchy. Thank god I carry rope in my truck or a young couple would not have made it. They were swept away in a creak and grabbed a small vine. It took 6 big men to pull them out of the water. We hear rumors of rescue but that's about it. Looks like we will be spending the night. The thing that bothers me the most is the cold. We are chilled to the bone and trying to stay warm. The most impressive thing is how mentally tuff my wife is. Not once has she complained and has been a partner through it all. We are off 99 and Gosling on the north east side of Houston.
                      Last edited by sharkhunter; 08-28-2017, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Prayers up.

There are a lot of folks out there trying to get folks in your position to safety. Stay vigilant.

Comment

Prayers up for you SH! God bless y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
                            Prayers up.

There are a lot of folks out there trying to get folks in your position to safety. Stay vigilant.
                            We are hearing they are going to come by in a couple of hours and taking women and children but the wife won't go without me so it looks like she'll be spending the night with me.

Comment

Unreal!! All I can say is keep your head up and stay safe! Unbelievable

Comment

Hang in there SH. You 2 can handle this. Thoughts and prayers going your way. Stay safe as possible

Comment

Working...
                                X