No announcement yet.

Cleveland Tx, shelter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still have room we have about 150 people, kennels for pets, food, clothes and supplies. Liberty co is under curfew starting at 9:00pm so hurry if you need a dry place to sleep tonight..

Comment

Good thing your doing here Brandon. God bless.

Comment

Good strong work sir!! We still can't get out. Gonna try again in the morning.

Comment

Great job, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
            It will be a rough haul from LA, will have to come across 190 to Huntsville and work his way back down and over. Rural Shade is on high ground and has power so they should be okay there.

105 is closed east of us
            321 is closed south of us
            59 is closed north and south of us

Tmag anyway to get to that church through dayton. My brother has evacuated to that chrch. Would love to find a way to him!?!

Comment

Originally posted by TXChickenRanch View Post
              Tmag anyway to get to that church through dayton. My brother has evacuated to that chrch. Would love to find a way to him!?!
              I don't think so. I am in Tarkington and tried to find a way to Liberty to check on an elderly uncle and was told it wasn't possible. If he is at Rural Shade he is OK, he is in good hands. That is my Church, if you need to get a message to him, let me know

Comment

I talked to him today. Hes doing good. We just want to get him home with us as soon as possible. Thanks for the info. His name is Jacob Gilchrest if u happeb to stumble across him

Comment

Over 200 hundred here now, still have room for more. We are in need of blankets and pillows.

Comment

Sorry, I turned off social media last night for some peace and quiet. Nate answered your question, all roads out of Tarkington are under water and we are here for a couple days until it goes down.

I will start a thread listing the churches around Cleveland that have opened up for evacuees. Give me a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                      Sorry, I turned off social media last night for some peace and quiet. Nate answered your question, all roads out of Tarkington are under water and we are here for a couple days until it goes down.

I will start a thread listing the churches around Cleveland that have opened up for evacuees. Give me a little bit.
                      I live down south. Thinking of taking belway to hwy 90, then the 321 in dayton to get to rural shade. My biggest worry is 321??
                      Might have to wait a little longer to go get them....

Comment

I live down south. Thinking of taking belway to hwy 90, then the 321 in dayton to get to rural shade. My biggest worry is 321??
                        Might have to wait a little longer to go get them....
                        I don't think 321 from Dayton to Tarkington is passable

Comment

Originally posted by easttxbowbender View Post
                          I don't think 321 from Dayton to Tarkington is passable
                          321 from Dayton is passable now . Tbher from Splendora just came thru there.

Comment

Working...
                          X