X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Down to 945mb

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      I believe Eddie went a scooped him up this morning on the way back from the deer lease. I didn't see those pics...was he doing that out in this crap??

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
      I hope he did. The fishing was a few months back.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
        Sure is weird to see the wind coming in from the east

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I thought the same thing while out getting stuff around 11 this morning

Comment

Originally posted by wal1809 View Post
          Crap! I just put a new washer and dryer in the downstairs at my place in POC last week.

Save that receipt, might be handy for an insurance claim...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have the rainfall predictions changed any over the last 12 hours?

Comment

Deep in the heart of East Texas at hr168. Another vicious devastating run by the Euro.

Is there any chance at all, or do any of the models show this thing possibly beating up that ridge to the west and heading out that way?

I don't always pay real close attention, but I don't remember any of these **** things doubling back to the gulf and just crawling up the coast line like that.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                Have the rainfall predictions changed any over the last 12 hours?
                Not that I am seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                  I feel your pain! We have semi new fridge, ice maker, washer/dryer, 2 ezgo 3 seater golf carts, a JD gator and Shoalwater cat. Not so concerned with the boat since it will float if water gets that high. Just material things that can be replaced.

You are a good bit higher than Wal.

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, but on these hour predictions, does that clock start once it hits landfall? I.e.: hour 166 where it shows to come back toward Houston, is that day 6 after landfall?

Comment

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

Live cam in Port O'Connor.

Comment

Not that I am seeing.

Even with the east tx trac, it will still be dumping Houston.. that thing is just nuts. Oh well, maybe the creek will run a little and i beet all the Sanjac gravel bars get turned.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                          Excuse my ignorance, but on these hour predictions, does that clock start once it hits landfall? I.e.: hour 166 where it shows to come back toward Houston, is that day 6 after landfall?
                          No, that's the hours elapsed since the model made it's run.

Meaning, so the model says it's the 12Z run. That means the model starts from 1200 Zulu time. 1200 Zulu time = 7:00 am CDT. So, the 166 hours is 166 hours from 7:00 am.

Y'all more hardcore weather guys please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
                          Last edited by 1369; 08-25-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TXJIM View Post
                            Looks like you forgot to roll back over after the procedure
                            All I know is I woke up in another room and they were all smiling.......

Iphone puts my pictures upside down....

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                              Better keep that water closed up until you really need it[emoji23]
                              Hey I'm a Budweiser man...but I got a little kiddo with me riding this out so I had to step down a notch to stay sharp and maintain my fox like reactions to anything that can occur.

Comment

Harvey is now a category 3 major hurricane with winds now up to 120 mph.

Comment

Working...
                                X