Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
    Got a colonoscopy this morning, what could be worse... (100% clear, nothing to biopsy).

Stopped for provisions got a full week covered.
    good lord... wth did they do the colonoscopy with???? drill pipe??? they done ****ed your world upside down brother!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      It's been very consistent with this loop back east the past couple of days. Out to hr120 now and sitting on the coast as cat1 near POC.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
      Wow...120hrs. Hope this model is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        Got a colonoscopy this morning, what could be worse... (100% clear, nothing to biopsy).

Stopped for provisions got a full week covered.
        Looks like you forgot to roll back over after the procedure

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          I'm still hoping the front pushes this thing into south-west texas /mexico after it makes landfall. Its still a crapshoot on what its gonna do according to the forecasters.

At least they could use the rain. Lemonade!
          aggreed, if it could push northwest toward angelo it would blow out quicker and fill up ivie

Comment

hour 144. Thats thursday for those missing a calculator.

Comment

Heading towards Houston at hr144.

Comment

yay

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post
                  Apparently he was it the house when it touched down. He said he felt that his place was going to blow away. The tides are up 3.5 in POC and it has rained approx 4 inches.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
                  Crap! I just put a new washer and dryer in the downstairs at my place in POC last week.

Comment

Hurricane Center MAP

Has Harvey back over the gulf headed north east on Tue. Where is it going from there Wed-Fri?
                    Attached Files

Comment

My place is pier and beam. I am anticipating a few feet inside at least.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                        It's been very consistent with this loop back east the past couple of days. Out to hr120 now and sitting on the coast as cat1 near POC.

Hope Harvey takes it easy on us Coastal Oak folks! Eddie was gone, but Derrick was still there. He didn't have a vehicle and I know he's crazy enough to ride it out.

You see his pictures off shore fishing out of a master craft wake board boat?

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                          Hope Harvey takes it easy on us Coastal Oak folks! Eddie was gone, but Derrick was still there. He didn't have a vehicle and I know he's crazy enough to ride it out.

You see his pictures off shore fishing out of a master craft wake board boat?
                          I believe Eddie went a scooped him up this morning on the way back from the deer lease. I didn't see those pics...was he doing that out in this crap??

Comment

Well crud, called into work to evacuate people. Y'all be safe out there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Deep in the heart of East Texas at hr168. Another vicious devastating run by the Euro.

Comment

Originally posted by wal1809 View Post
                                Crap! I just put a new washer and dryer in the downstairs at my place in POC last week.
                                I feel your pain! We have semi new fridge, ice maker, washer/dryer, 2 ezgo 3 seater golf carts, a JD gator and Shoalwater cat. Not so concerned with the boat since it will float if water gets that high. Just material things that can be replaced.

Comment

Working...
                                X