• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    Johnny>weather channel 9 outta 10 times
    I 1000% agree

Comment

I trust Johnny way more than anything else

Comment

I may be wrong but something in my gut tells me it will make landfall closer to the southern side of their prediction cone or perhaps a little further South. Looking at the Satellite imagery for the last 12 hours or so the eye seems to have more of a West/North-West than the North/North West movement I keep hearing on the News. Something tells me Brownsville and Padre Island will initially bear much of the brunt of the Storm From there who knows, move some North back out over the Gulf or head to Mexico. But these things have a way of doing strange things, taking a zigzag path sometimes ot what ever the Hurricane wants to do.
        Last edited by kmon; 08-24-2017, 07:30 PM.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9xoN-R3YoM"]Major Storm to Hit Houston Texas Starting on Saturday August 26, 2017 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Got home from work and mowed everything. Put all my 3D targets in the barn and fixed the water gap in my fence. Wife put all the pool chairs up. Walk inside and the weather channel says 2 inches of rain for Boerne total. I am betting on Johnny. Better to be prepared.

Comment

Just received a call about Spring ISD schools being closed tomorrow. Wonder what time things are going to get rolling up this way. I have a delivery route I need to do in Katy tomorrow. Ugh Katy!
              Last edited by arrowsmack324; 08-24-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                Just received a call about Spring ISD schools being closed tomorrow. Wonder what time things are going to stay rolling up this way. I have a delivery route I need to do in Katy tomorrow. Ugh Katy!
                So far nothing out of kisd being closed. Im watching.

Well kisd is now closed tomorrow per their web page
                Last edited by Tommyh; 08-24-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                  So far nothing out of kisd being closed. Im watching.

Well kisd is now closed tomorrow per their web page
                  I'm fearful of getting gridlocked and not being able to get back home to my family. All those last minute folks evacuating.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                    Keep it up Johnny, I enjoy you and Bonesplitter giving your thoughts. This is shaping up to be a really big deal for people on the coast
                    Yes sir..there has been a great # of contributors to this thread which I'm sure everyone appreciates.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

tonights levis update. getting lots of why you post this? we want johnny @ bones reports? levis tells a whole lot what johnny @ bones is trying to tell all in a video..https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/

Comment

I'm fearful of getting gridlocked and not being able to get back home to my family. All those last minute folks evacuating.
                        I spent 30 plus hours in 2005 and traveled 188 miles. I left Houston too late so gridlock is realistic. I witnessed things during that trip that changed my views on many things in this old life. Make your choices wisely whether to leave or stay early. Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                          We are staying in Edna
                          Stay safe Keith!

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                            I spent 30 plus hours in 2005 and traveled 188 miles. I left Houston too late so gridlock is realistic. I witnessed things during that trip that changed my views on many things in this old life. Make your choices wisely whether to leave or stay early. Good luck!!
                            Got a wine delivery route in Katy I need to run. Thinking about telling the boss to pound sand.

Comment

Conroe lSD just cancelled classes for tomorrow

Comment

One thing different about compared to 2005, is99. Much easier to get north. Conroe isd just autocalled and is closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X