Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    The latest stuff I've seen shows a lot further south than before then it turning towards Mexico. Is that the new general consensus? If so we will go from possibly 10" to nothing up here.
    Its possible. Im staying optimistic! Ive been on some big trout the past week! I need a couple more days of catching!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
      Models
      So more rain for S Texas then?

Comment

Models
        What app is that one?

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          I hope it keeps going south and we don't get anything.
          I mean I don't want torrential flooding, but looking at pastures around here, im not sure how anybody could hope for no rain...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

WalMart in Portland was about like I expected it to be, out of D cell batteries, almost out of bread, didn't look for water. We bought three flats of water for work yesterday, so we're stocked on that end. Have to run to HEB tonight for dog food, so I'm curious to see what it looks like. Gas lines were a little longer than normal, but not terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And fills up Falcon.

Comment

Tropical weather and Atlantic hurricane information, analysis, and forecasts by Levi Cowan.

Comment

Gonna get windy.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    So is it gonna rain or not?
                    I heard a NWS service guy say this is a slow moving storm that is going to dump a bunch of rain wherever it goes.

Comment

South, south, south, south! Daddy needs a lull in the rain to get to the deer lease, if only on Sunday.

Comment

Up here a little north of college station we are dry and could use the rain. However I really dont want my parents flooding in league city or my granny in seabrook.

Comment

Models
                          What the??? I'm returning all this water to Krogers and planning on fishing this weekend again now.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                            I mean I don't want torrential flooding, but looking at pastures around here, im not sure how anybody could hope for no rain...

This is why I can hope for no rain. Ain't nobody around here hurting for rain. I'm just about 20 miles east of Bay City. While you may be dry, I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonesplitter View Post
                              Yeah, that was a crazy deal. That cap over us just ate it up! This lil spot is heavy shell that will stay clear with a 25mph east or southeast wind. A lil rain wont hurt it for a day. I cant see myself holed up for several days not being on the water! Lol. Im gonna hit it tomorrow afternoon and then see whats happening Friday. We may be ok way up here for a day as it makes landfall to the south

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                              While I agree a bulled up tide and low pressure will make the fishing phenomenal, wouldn't this storm bring a northeast wind in our area? I myself have a shoreline I'm contemplating fishing Saturday dependent on lightning, I don't play with that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                What the??? I'm returning all this water to Krogers and planning on fishing this weekend again now.

Guess so! I'll meet ya at the ramp with breakfast tacos! Want chorizo or bacon and egg?

Comment

Working...
                                X