• Show
Clear All

Best weather prediction I've seen so far

https://youtu.be/9n7MP9hBy88

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
      Best weather prediction I've seen so far

https://youtu.be/9n7MP9hBy88
      That's the most accurate forecast I've seen today. I'd bet someone $100 that he nailed it and it does exactly what he said...

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        Y'all stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will do buddy!

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
          I'm outside Palacios on Carancahua Bay. Rain I don't mind down here, it's that wind that scares me. I remember Claudette in early 2000s, wasn't no fun. Tore up some stuff bad down here. Say a prayer or 2 for us on the coast if you would. I'll stay tuned in and make my mind up tomorrow if I'm headed out.
          I rode out Claudette in my home in July 2003. The NOAA wind gauge high line pole at the Baptist Encampment blew down when a 122 mph gust hit it. NEVER want to go thru that again! Praying for all my friends around Matagirda Bay during this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            In case anyone needs a pic, for reference, on boarding up windows
            Gif em!

Comment

I'm trying to stay optimistic about this one, but it isn't looking too good.

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                I rode out Claudette in my home in July 2003. The NOAA wind gauge high line pole at the Baptist Encampment blew down when a 122 mph gust hit it. NEVER want to go thru that again! Praying for all my friends around Matagirda Bay during this!!!
                Our house was built in 1963 after Carla. She went through some big storms. Little Claudette got her. This storm reminds me of Claudette. But again it changes hourly. Stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
                  Stay safe, Hill! Not looking good for you guys....you may need to consider a long weekend trip.

Comment

I'm hoping it's like the majority of past storm predictions...the expected big events usually don't come close to the predictions and the ones that don't get much attention end up dumping tons of rain. I'm high and dry but feel sorry for the folks who have to fear the heavy rain because their homes flood. Maybe this one won't be as bad as they think...

Comment

Im still planning on wade fishing Galveston bay Saturday. Its too early for me to cancel plans

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post

No water at Kroger in Rosenberg... I opted for cheap beer.. found water, liquor and cigars at specs! [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Took a chance and went with the wife at 7pm after your post. Employee had just pulled 2 pallets of water out of the back..scored! Water disappeared faster than (fill in the blank). Unless their hoarding more pallets its 100% gone.

Comment

The latest update I saw said it was not strengthening and moving 2 mph. We will see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
                            We are heading to POC in the morning to batten down the hatches.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonesplitter View Post
                              Im still planning on wade fishing Galveston bay Saturday. Its too early for me to cancel plans

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                              Forecast Showing 60 mph in cypress on sat?

BP

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                                Forecast Showing 60 mph in cypress on sat?

BP

What forecast was that?

Bonesplitter I take it you aren't sold on the track just yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X