Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Another tropical storm building... still way out there..

And another system playing around in gulf..
    TBH weatherguys... what's your thoughts on the one that news is giving 20% chance at this time of building up?

I think they said they were going to wait until Harvey settles down and do a new thread for any future weather that may be heading this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok thanks.
      Not been as active on here ..trying to get out and help where we can...

Comment

Wharton and surrounding areas are a mess with the Colorado flooding. Been here since the morning. Having boat issues so we're hanging it up. Lots of good people out helping.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
          Absolutely! If you're having trouble I can prob get you in contact with dispatch if need be.

Someone finally got to her!!! She is dry and in good health!!!

Thanks for the help TBH!!!

Comment

Amen! C&B.

Comment

Another tropical storm building... still way out there..

And another system playing around in gulf..
              TBH weatherguys... what's your thoughts on the one that news is giving 20% chance at this time of building up?
              Actually that storm in the Atlantic is officially TS Irma, but she's along ways off.

I'm certain the TBH Storm team is keeping tabs and will give anyone potentially affected adequate warning.

Comment

Nod

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                  That is what we are finding
                  My appologies for not having more info. We got alot of people out of that neighborhood and surrounding and there was just no way to keep up with everyone. We got them to dry land and pd was coordinating transportation from there. Hope everyone is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by IAFFHunter18 View Post
                    My appologies for not having more info. We got alot of people out of that neighborhood and surrounding and there was just no way to keep up with everyone. We got them to dry land and pd was coordinating transportation from there. Hope everyone is ok.

I understand completely! Her neighbor is there and checking on her periodically. They are way back on Keith road and are still dry as of now. Apparently she refused to leave because of all of her animals. She has plenty of food and water. She is a very strong and stubborn woman.

Thank you again for the info and everything y'all have done!

Comment

Reports on texasnavy channel of a refinery getting ready to explode...

Edit.. it's the arkema plant in crosby.
                      Last edited by systemnt; 08-30-2017, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Reports on texasnavy channel of a refinery getting ready to explode...

Edit.. it's the arkema plant in crosby.

Comment

sorry for the large pic

Comment

I have one of those fancy continuous electronic rain gauges in a weather station in my back yard in Tarkington... 53.07" from noon friday until right now... Heck, it's still raining off and on here!! Dang! This is getting old!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              I have one of those fancy continuous electronic rain gauges in a weather station in my back yard in Tarkington... 53.07" from noon friday until right now... Heck, it's still raining off and on here!! Dang! This is getting old!
                              Unreal!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Look out the window and see if the gar are floating. Glad you are alive and dry Charlie.

Comment

Working...
                                X