No announcement yet.

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 2 buddies that are currently in Waco. They have been accepting pallets of water and other goods for flood victims. Their plan is to bring a trailer down Thursday. Where should they go? Where is it needed? Where can they take it to benefit TBHers and others?

If anyone can give specific locations that are accessible that would be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by b.latiolais View Post
      Yes I have buddies still making water rescues right now off of jimmy Johnson blvd.

Little sketchy out there too. Lots of lightning popping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blake, Do you know if they're working from Zello app? There's a rescue channel and Facebook page that's coordinating and calling for people needed in PA.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        Blake, Do you know if they're working from Zello app? There's a rescue channel and Facebook page that's coordinating and calling for people needed in PA.

I'm not sure. But I will forward the information.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Pulled out on the lake houston bridge this evening and low and behold...what do i see? My son Josh working as well. Hes a lineman for Centerpoint and was right down the road from me. Very proud to see him out restoring power to the community. Im on looter patrol tonight. Folks are getting stir crazy.
          Thanks Chew and Be Careful out there.

Comment

Zello app
            Channel - "Southeast Texas navy"

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
              As Johnny said, let's hold off on this for a bit.

Beaumont/Port Arthur area looks to be in a very bad situation right now. Already reading some terrible stories from today/tonight in that area. Absolutely getting hammered right now and it's just not moving much.

Can't believe how much of an nightmare event this has been over such a large area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
              Heard.

Thought he was referring to 93L, not Campeche. Hope everybody stays as dry/safe as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                I have 2 buddies that are currently in Waco. They have been accepting pallets of water and other goods for flood victims. Their plan is to bring a trailer down Thursday. Where should they go? Where is it needed? Where can they take it to benefit TBHers and others?

If anyone can give specific locations that are accessible that would be helpful.

I'm going to keep bumping this. Chew, have any input? All of these supplies can go to first responders or whoever needs it. Just trying to find a destination for all of these donated goods.

Comment

Yes I have buddies still making water rescues right now off of jimmy Johnson blvd.

Little sketchy out there too. Lots of lightning popping.

It is real bad and going to be worse if the forecast holds overnight. I went to see if I could help evacuate people and the water was already 3' on 9th ave by the bowling alley. Prayers up for all those affected by this monsoon.

Comment

Blake, pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      They busted a big crew that was looting and armed robbing last night...
                      Hopefully they took them to the waters edge and put a f'ing bullet in their head.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Man this bastage just won't quit!!! We are getting pounded right now!

Comment

Same here in between Vidor and Mauriceville. I'm afraid of what we all will find when the sun comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post
                              Hopefully they took them to the waters edge and put a f'ing bullet in their head.
                              2nd that.

Comment

Working...
                              X