Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
    Yes it is, I was thinking it was 1410.

Correction, I live 4 miles passed, and 1 mile north of that overpass. I need a day off, can't even remember where I live.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I'm glad for your sake the coordinates are a little off, how's uncle Alan did he flood???

Comment

Originally posted by ram04 View Post
      I'm glad for your sake the coordinates are a little off, how's uncle Alan did he flood???
      Not sure, he had water in his garage Sunday, so it wouldn't surprise me. Uncle Hank did.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys, anybody running boats in port Arthur tx??

Comment

28 AGFC officers are headed your way with 12 boats.

Our thoughts are with all of those harmed by this storm. Flooding is such a mess.

Comment

Yeah shoot he flooded two days ago didn't he???

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
              Anybody heard from Landrover, he lives in benders landing which Backs up to San Jacinto river?

They are fine.

Comment

I haven't even seen Winnie we are flooded in the hood and can't go anywhere for a while. Probably have to wait till all of Beaumont drains before I can get the civilization!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                  Anybody heard from Landrover, he lives in benders landing which Backs up to San Jacinto river?
                  I seen he was posting on the GoT thread today. Priorities man... lol

Comment

Bay of Campeche?

Johnny / CC -

CC referred to a possible disturbance in Bay of Campeche this afternoon around 4:00 CST. I saw similar talk on Americanwx and Tropicaltidbits earlier this morning. As CC mentioned, conditions not favorable for a system like Harvey, it could be a legitimate rainmaker.

Any update to this?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      The Chew crew at its best!! Proud to know the whole crew and call 'em friends!! Thank you all for your service to us all!
                      Don't let him fool you. The dude just butt dialed me. All I heard was...2 plain glazed, 4 with sprinkles sack of donut holes.

I foresee things getting crunk later tonight

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        New whataburger and Heb in kingwood.
                        Would've been nice to finally meet you, Chew. We are out here as well running the same neighborhoods. Got pretty dicey early trying to get past the bridge on Lake Houston at King's Crossing and working the neighborhood around the golf course.

Keep an eye out for us. We're not easy to miss.

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                          Would've been nice to finally meet you, Chew. We are out here as well running the same neighborhoods. Got pretty dicey early trying to get past the bridge on Lake Houston at King's Crossing and working the neighborhood around the golf course.

Keep an eye out for us. We're not easy to miss.
                          Nice looking rig y'all got! Be careful out there brother.

Comment

Originally posted by bk9824 View Post
                            Johnny / CC -

CC referred to a possible disturbance in Bay of Campeche this afternoon around 4:00 CST. I saw similar talk on Americanwx and Tropicaltidbits earlier this morning. As CC mentioned, conditions not favorable for a system like Harvey, it could be a legitimate rainmaker.

Any update to this?
                            As Johnny said, let's hold off on this for a bit.

Beaumont/Port Arthur area looks to be in a very bad situation right now. Already reading some terrible stories from today/tonight in that area. Absolutely getting hammered right now and it's just not moving much.

Can't believe how much of an nightmare event this has been over such a large area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
                              As Johnny said, let's hold off on this for a bit.

Beaumont/Port Arthur area looks to be in a very bad situation right now. Already reading some terrible stories from today/tonight in that area. Absolutely getting hammered right now and it's just not moving much.

Can't believe how much of an nightmare event this has been over such a large area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
                              Yep! Groves is my home and we're in a bind! I'm stuck in Dallas with immense guilt for not being there to help my friends and family. Y'all keep the prayers lifted. We'll all get through this together.

Comment

Yes I have buddies still making water rescues right now off of jimmy Johnson blvd.

Little sketchy out there too. Lots of lightning popping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X