Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
    You know how deep that water has to be to produce waves like that. [emoji15]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Yessir I do! That is one of the most incredible pics I've seen on these threads. It is a real graphic of just what nature is capable of!

Comment

Pulled out on the lake houston bridge this evening and low and behold...what do i see? My son Josh working as well. Hes a lineman for Centerpoint and was right down the road from me. Very proud to see him out restoring power to the community. Im on looter patrol tonight. Folks are getting stir crazy.

Comment

That is incredible. Beyond belief!

Comment

The water appears to be receding, finally, by me. So grateful, and thankful, that I was on high enough ground to stay safe with mom here. Praying we have seen the worst and can move forward with rebuilding the greater Houston area from here!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Pulled out on the lake houston bridge this evening and low and behold...what do i see? My son Josh working as well. Hes a lineman for Centerpoint and was right down the road from me. Very proud to see him out restoring power to the community. Im on looter patrol tonight. Folks are getting stir crazy.
            Take no prisoners!

Comment

I may or may not have some unauthorized weapons

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Chew-t 'em!

Yeah, yeah bad play on words but I had to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Chew crew at its best!! Proud to know the whole crew and call 'em friends!! Thank you all for your service to us all!

Comment

Same place, few hours later

Holy crap.....

Hope lake Charles is getting ready because it looks like they're next in line for Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
                      Ain't supposed to be no whitecaps on the interstate! That's unbelievable. .
                      That pic is absolutely crazy!

Can't even imagine what y'all are going through down there.

Comment

Thank you to all that were out today doing water rescues across the area. I know for the past two days I have seen TBH members at both places I was working, in plum grove and at kingwood lakes. It's amazing to see the amount of people that are willing to drop everything and help others. God bless Texas and all of his TBH'ers.

Comment

Same place, few hours later

That's oak island bridge ain't it chase???

Comment

Originally posted by ram04 View Post
                            That's oak island bridge ain't it chase???
                            Yes it is, I was thinking it was 1410.

Correction, I live 4 miles passed, and 1 mile north of that overpass. I need a day off, can't even remember where I live.

Comment

Originally posted by b.latiolais View Post
                              Based on that picture I don't know how that place wouldnt have water!!

I think your right buddy, and he had some studs coming up this year.

Comment

Anybody heard from Landrover, he lives in benders landing which Backs up to San Jacinto river?

Comment

Working...
                                X