X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by on-a-mission View Post
    Sun is out in Porter !
    Praise the Lord
    That's great to hear. Waiting on it to pass the Beaumont area.

Comment

Continued prayers for all affected.....now and especially once the waters recede. That's when a lot of people will need a lot of help. Being from NB, know all to well about flood clean up. Stay Texas strong.

Comment

Thanks for all the info over the last few days everyone. Thank god for the sunshine here in magnolia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ram04 View Post
          Not to far at all. Did Stevie get water and how are the deer???

Based on that picture I don't know how that place wouldnt have water!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man it is sure great news to see all these sunshine reports! I pray the Lord shines His sun on the Prairie in the morning! We still had a light rain falling when dark came here this evening...

In the morning, I am going to try to get out and get my wife to work at Memorial Hermann in the Woodlands... If our county road water will recede overnight, I am hoping I can get to the 105 bypass south of Cleveland, then 105 to I-45 and 45 to 242 where the hospital is... She's part of their disaster team and trauma unit, but has been trapped here since the beginning of this mess and it's driving her nuts!

Anyone with any word on that route that may be helpful, I'd sure appreciate hearing it.
            Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
              Police chief came on and said they are going after the criminals and looters now. They are about to crack down now with this curfew

Looters need to be shot and left for the gators to clean up.

Comment

Y'all hang in there. Saw a picture from the people in flood water at the old folks home! They're all good now. That warmed my heart to see.

Comment

Area around Crosby Plant being evacuated.
                  Ten deputies were taken to the hospital as a precaution after an early morning incident at a flooded chemical plant in Crosby.

Comment

Same place, few hours later

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                      Would like to hear his perspective on this as well
                      ccbluewater, bonesplitter, myself and others will give our thoughts over the next few days as we approach the heart of hurricane season. I would like the dust to settle for a few days and will create another thread. Hopefully that thread will he used to steer anymore threats to the Texas coastline far away from us.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post

Un beleiveable. Breaks my heart to think of all that's been lost. Y'all hang in there, folks. Help will replace the water just as soon as it goes down.

Comment

My God!! THAT is unbelievable!! That looks like Galveston Bay in a blue norther!

Comment

Ain't supposed to be no whitecaps on the interstate! That's unbelievable. .

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              My God!! THAT is unbelievable!! That looks like Galveston Bay in a blue norther!
                              You know how deep that water has to be to produce waves like that. [emoji15]

Comment

The overpass you see in the background is how I get home. I live about a mile north (right) of that overpass and somehow my house is dry. God coaches my team, and he takes good care of me.

Comment

Working...
                                X