Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put out a shortime ago about Polk and Houston County road closures

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
      That's right, all that stuff at the house can be repaired or replaced.

Are you still trying to get out of town, or hanging tight now where you are?

Hanging tight for today. The news just said the are opening and closing I10. I guess I hit it wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

highway 71 closed in both directions due to flooding in la grange.

Comment

I cannot speak for the accuracy of this, but I was sent this map for people needing to be rescued. Please note it is not my map and use it at your own risk.

Comment

Not sure if it's been posted yet, the levee protecting Pecan Grove north of Richmond broke earlier today.

I know people over there that aren't flooded yet but the neighborhood is pretty much stranded as far as access.

Comment

Please spread this to everyone below the Livingston dam!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                Not sure if it's been posted yet, the levee protecting Pecan Grove north of Richmond broke earlier today.

I know people over there that aren't flooded yet but the neighborhood is pretty much stranded as far as access.
                Any more information on this? Is this the breach by plantation and bittersweet?

Comment

I am hearing that they are going to open the Livingston dam 100%, not sure how much truth there is to this but that is going to be catastrophic to everyone downstream if they do.
                  Prayers to all families in these areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                    Here is some LC info

THE EMERGENCY SPILLWAY IS
                    173ft AND THE LAKE IS AT 206ft ???!!!!!!??? can that possibly be correct?
                    Last edited by GarGuy; 08-28-2017, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by schmalzy View Post
                      Any more information on this? Is this the breach by plantation and bittersweet?
                      I don't have clear info, I live on the other side of town. All I know is it breached about 6am today.

It's the only one that I know of. Problem is, the river is no where near done rising so that water will continue to rise in PG.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Slick8; 08-28-2017, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Does anyone know if 105 below conroe dam is passable? It is showing that its not closed but slow traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                          Does anyone know if 105 below conroe dam is passable? It is showing that its not closed but slow traffic.
                          From Mcaleb road all the way to montgomery is clear and drivable.

Also... the new Kroger in Montgomery is open and stocked for those that need food/provisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                            I don't have clear info, I live on the other side of town. All I know is it breached about 6am today.

It's the only one that I know of. Problem is, the river is no where near done rising so that water will continue to rise in PG.
                            Thanks Slick8. We evacuated to cypress area but i am considering heading back down to assist.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              THE EMERGENCY SPILLWAY IS
                              173ft AND THE LAKE IS AT 206ft ???!!!!!!??? can that possibly be correct?
                              That can't be right Steve. Full pool is at 201ish

Comment

It may of been posted but does anyone know if spring creek is suppose to rise much more? It's behind my aunts neighborhood but for now they are good just curious if any of the lakes releasing affect it

Comment

Working...
                                X