Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting blasted in Huffman again

Comment

It just won't ****in stop

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
        Can't think you fellas enough. Got chills typing this but if it wasn't for you 2 gentleman, I'd be riding this out at home. Kissed my son on the forehead this morning as he quietly slept out of harms way. From the bottom of my heart, thank y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You got it my man...just doing what anyone else would do for other TBH'ers. Those words mean a lot since I've raised two boys myself. I get you.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

My heart just breaks watching all these rescues and hearing the heart-wrenching hair-raising stories... And especially knowing there's probably a thousand more for everyone you see on tv!

God help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            My heart just breaks watching all these rescues and hearing the heart-wrenching hair-raising stories... And especially knowing there's probably a thousand more for everyone you see on tv!

God help us all!

Well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ft bend county official on 13 now talking river cresting

Comment

theres going to be mandatory evacuations

Comment

Now areas the 5 ton high water rescue trucks can't get.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

they don't have models for 59'

Comment

Have a dear, dear friend that lives on Ave. D in old town Katy... He just called me... has water pouring into his house for the first time ever... been there 40+ years! We prayed together and asked Jesus to stop the rain... within 2 minutes after we prayed that together, the rain flat quit! I give the credit all to God for answered prayer... I told him about the release coming up from the Barker and Addicks reservoirs... He told me that would make an almost immediate difference in his area... Ave. D is not far from the upper end of Buffalo Bayou... He's hoping he doesn't have to leave...

Comment

says they don't have any reason to doubt the model. will be voluntary and madatory evacs.

basically everyone should get out first thing in the am is what i'm hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Have a dear, dear friend that lives on Ave. D in old town Katy... He just called me... has water pouring into his house for the first time ever... been there 40+ years! We prayed together and asked Jesus to stop the rain... within 2 minutes after we prayed that together, the rain flat quit! I give the credit all to God for answered prayer... I told him about the release coming up from the Barker and Addicks reservoirs... He told me that would make an almost immediate difference in his area... Ave. D is not far from the upper end of Buffalo Bayou... He's hoping he doesn't have to leave...
                          thank you for your prayers as i'm pretty sure that saved my SIL & BILs house! we've still got 6" buffer at my house down ave D but am greatly appreciative as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                            You ain't kidding. Mill Creek is halfway up to the house up there. And I'm talking 600-700 yards wide coming across the back of the property. Freaking insane

No kidding
                            Mill Creek is about 300 yards wide here in Wesley. So youve got that coming your way yet.

Prayers up for all in harms way. Ive got a few coworkers in Houston that ive reached out to and most are good but one is inches away from water in his house. I cant imagine the helpless feeling of watching it start pouring in as all you can do is retreat upstairs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              What I'm hearing on the radio is they just need folks to show up. You are going to wait til the end of this thing if you are waiting on an email or call would be my guess.
                              I hooked up to the boat and took off for Dickinson right after that post.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                                thank you for your prayers as i'm pretty sure that saved my SIL & BILs house! we've still got 6" buffer at my house down ave D but am greatly appreciative as well!!
                                Praise God for His mercy and love for us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X