Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    They are alive. Just scared feces-less.
    Praise God! You be careful out there! You know, you ain't as young as you once were!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Yea, still having power has really been the real blessing for us too! Not sure I can get out of here, but the house is high and dry. Gonna give it a shot in the morning if conditions have not deteriorated overnight...

Just watching Frankie on 2 and the new path brings this thing smack dab dead center over our house on Wednesday!!

We are also fortunate to still have power. Every minute it's on is one closer to all this being over.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        Wind getting down right brutal just south of Lake Conroe ****! I just had a screened in back porch built and the wife was sitting back there when all hell broke loose! A big ol red oak got uprooted off the back porch and and another tree is keeping it from crashing all the way down. Man I sure hope these winds relax...making me nervous as hell blowing this hard against the water logged trees all around me.
        Do you think the lake is taking on more water from this storm compared to last year's floods? Curious as to what the west fork is going to do behind our house.

Comment

If anyone knows of any unused Jon Boats in the city limits please let me know. Need anything to get people out of the bellaire and braeswood area. My buddy has a deuce and a half but they needs some boats to take back in.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
            We are also fortunate to still have power. Every minute it's on is one closer to all this being over.
            Got a text from friends on Woodbridge about an hour ago... lost power and xformers popping all around them...

My daughter/SIL live up in the front off Russell Palmer. They're fine and still have power.

Y'all stay safe!

God watch over you and protect you all!

Comment

We don't have cable or watch TV so my only real news and forecasts have come from this thread. I see absolutely no reason anyone would turn on the TV! TBH has Johnny and the boys that are 10x better than the slick haired boys in suits on TV and we are getting live reports, pics and video here long before the news can report it. Great job TBH.

I feel pretty sorry sitting up here in Nacogdoches County and can't do anything to help. We've only had 3" so far but by the looks of this, we could get a lot more. That green dot is my place. I'm hoping that this track is wrong, not just for our sake but for all you Houston area guys sake as well.

Comment

Saw this on FB
                Attached Files

Comment

Pouring in Clear Lake!!!!! Lots of home flooded in Nassau Bay. I have been lucky so far. No power since yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                    Wind getting down right brutal just south of Lake Conroe ****! I just had a screened in back porch built and the wife was sitting back there when all hell broke loose! A big ol red oak got uprooted off the back porch and and another tree is keeping it from crashing all the way down. Man I sure hope these winds relax...making me nervous as hell blowing this hard against the water logged trees all around me.

Dang man! I've seen the pics of the new porch and it's awesome! I hope y'all don't get damage to the house. The last thing SE Texas needs is big winds. [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Got a text from friends on Woodbridge about an hour ago... lost power and xformers popping all around them...

My daughter/SIL live up in the front off Russell Palmer. They're fine and still have power.

Y'all stay safe!

God watch over you and protect you all!

Thanks! We're in Greentree on Brook Shadow. Still hanging in there and very fortunate so far. Very thankful it stopped raining for a bit this afternoon. Y'all stay safe on your end!

Comment

Pouring in S/E Houston,

Inch every thirty minutes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                        Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 08-27-2017, 09:24 PM.

Comment

I've run out of adjectives to describe this.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            Here some pics of around Porter off of 1314 and from 494. I took these around 4 pm this evening when we went to feed our show pig.
                            We're some of those pictures taken off East Martin facing west ?

Comment

I just keep thinking about how much water there is on the ground and realizing that at one point all of that water was in the air.

Ran some numbers based off of a calculator i found online for gallons per inch of rain per square mile. If you assume 20 inches of rain average, that's 615 Billion gallons... in Harris county only. Pretty crazy to think that much water was floating in the atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                                We got absolutely hammered again today in Bellville. All this water is headed south. This will get plum ugly for anybody south of here along the Brazos. I hope we never see anything like this again!
                                You ain't kidding. Mill Creek is halfway up to the house up there. And I'm talking 600-700 yards wide coming across the back of the property. Freaking insane

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                I've run out of adjectives to describe this.
                                No kidding

Comment

Working...
                                X