• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
    Good luck getting through on that line.
    Exactly
    Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    From my experience your best bet is to show up at a fire station.
    A gentleman showed up here today with a boat and went to work.

I think we got stolle in touch with the right people also

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.K.56 View Post
      Why is what I haven't heard

We have been without power since noon. Mid South can't get back here to get it fixed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My uncle lives in Twin Lakes near Clay and Eldridge. They were notified that the Addicks Dam is going to be releasing water into the bayou. This will get uglier.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
          My uncle lives in Twin Lakes near Clay and Eldridge. They were notified that the Addicks Dam is going to be releasing water into the bayou. This will get uglier.
          Yep and they are releasing out of barker reservoir also.

Comment

We got absolutely hammered again today in Bellville. All this water is headed south. This will get plum ugly for anybody south of here along the Brazos. I hope we never see anything like this again!

Comment

Dive team just pulled 2 out of a car just east of huffman on 1960. Crazy. Its raining so hard i can barely see

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Dive team just pulled 2 out of a car just east of huffman on 1960. Crazy. Its raining so hard i can barely see
                Alive or deceased?

Comment

Originally posted by TXJIM View Post
                  It's where all the pretty girls were I met one and married her, now I am just staying over here trying to balance out the vote

My family still lives there. They are dry and still have power so they are hanging in there.
                  Yea, still having power has really been the real blessing for us too! Not sure I can get out of here, but the house is high and dry. Gonna give it a shot in the morning if conditions have not deteriorated overnight...

Just watching Frankie on 2 and the new path brings this thing smack dab dead center over our house on Wednesday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Oh man

Comment

What bayous are Addicks and Barker reservoirs being release into?

Comment

They are alive. Just scared feces-less.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          What bayous are Addicks and Barker reservoirs being release into?
                          Buffalo

Comment

Asking for a few prayers for the Friendswood community. Lots of folks hurting over here.
                            My crew is dry for now, but we can't take much more water.

Comment

Wind getting down right brutal just south of Lake Conroe ****! I just had a screened in back porch built and the wife was sitting back there when all hell broke loose! A big ol red oak got uprooted off the back porch and and another tree is keeping it from crashing all the way down. Man I sure hope these winds relax...making me nervous as hell blowing this hard against the water logged trees all around me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                                Buffalo
                                ^ unfortuntely

Comment

Working...
                                X