Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
    Neil Frank said even if it goes off shore and the center comes back over houston the heavy weather could all shift off way east in go Louisiana. Looks to have some dry air behind the system at this point.

Don't want give false hope but things could be improving. God Willing.

Sorry. frank billingsly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man that would awesome at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post

Yeah but then you deal with ts/cat 1 force winds to uproot everything that is saturated. It's not good in any way

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
        Yeah but then you deal with ts/cat 1 force winds to uproot everything that is saturated. It's not good in any way

Yeah but hell, at this point, that seems like a better alternative to more flooding.

Comment

Yeah but hell, at this point, that seems like a better alternative to more flooding.

For sure

Comment

I think he is dead wrong. It has dry air now off the dang desert. it wont have dry air if it drifts back off shore.

Comment

To have Neil Frank doing the weather instead of Frank B.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                Is Hwy 59 coming in from Lufkin open or what would be the best route to get down there with a boat?
                I dont think it is possible to reach where you would be needed.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  I dont think it is possible to reach where you would be needed.
                  This for sure.

Comment

I came to the same conclusion after looking at road closures. I wish there was some way to get down there.

Comment

That is incredible. God bless 'em!
                      x2

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                        I came to the same conclusion after looking at road closures. I wish there was some way to get down there.
                        Stay home. we both may be needed right here by Wed. if we go south, we wont be able to get home.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Amazing . God Bless us all

Comment

yea, they're having trouble just getting gas to the ones that are operating... Locals are walking in gasoline 5 gallons at a time... It is just incredible to watch this unfold on tv!

Comment

Stay home. we both may be needed right here by Wed. if we go south, we wont be able to get home.

That's my thinking at this point. I'm off of hwy 105 between Cleveland and Conroe. I have the boat to help, I don't think I could get to the south side to be of any assistance. I'm ready to go if any north Houston, Montgomery, or Liberty county folks need some help.

Comment

Good point Steve! Heck you could launch your airboat in the trinity and almost come right to my house if the Livingston dam weren't there! And I'm a long way from the river! But all this water is headed right to that river... It's gonna be bad for the folks around Liberty in a few days I'm afraid!

Comment

Working...
                                X