Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Hmmmm new forecast from local guy

I sure would like of what it said originally and not this.

Comment

NHC now has TD Harvey. Their path has a storm over Houston Monday morning, but never has it become a cane. Still a long long time over texas though.

Comment

I think those are pretty conservative numbers in the image above, but that would be a lot better than has been discussed..

Latest NHC advisory. They show it battling dry air and staying a TS.. but still have this in SETX through Monday.

Comment

That Abilene/San Angelo radar pic is disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
            really bad news for this cotton farmer. 5-8 inches right now would all but wipeout our harvest. got 2k acres gonna be ready to pick next week...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
            been dealing with the wet conditions over here in Central La for the last few weeks. Never seen a July and August this wet over here. Farmers are trying to get corn out of the fields and some of the soybeans are turning black from the moisture. We only have about 60 acres of corn left and if the rain holds out should be done shortly.

Prayers for you all on the Tx coastline.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              That Abilene/San Angelo radar pic is disturbing.

Comment

My Angie is in the Texas State Guard 454th air wing and just got her deployment call at 0930. She be headed down with communications trailers this afternoon.

Comment

10 am update still has me in the bullseye

Comment

if theres any way to make it jump over the coast, so you guys wouldn't get any damage, and send it to west texas, that would be great!

Comment

GFS 12z running now. Looks like it has shifted west a bit.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                          GFS 12z running now. Looks like it has shifted west a bit.
                          Where are you finding the 12Z model at? It's not showing up on the page I use.

Comment

This is like watching Helen Keller play ping pong!

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                              Where are you finding the 12Z model at? It's not showing up on the page I use.
                              tropicaltidbits.com

Its still running currently.

hour 66

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                This is like watching Helen Keller play ping pong!
                                How so?

Comment

Working...
                                X