No announcement yet.

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Brian, you got water in your house?? You guys stay safe! Be wise in what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
      Meadows Place here, near Missouri City/ Sugarland. Just got pounded with about 5"s an hour ago. Had a nice water feature in the living room, dining room and bathroom. Street flooded really fast.
      That stinks, sorry to hear.

Comment

Power off again......3rd times a charm

Comment

4 inches of rain in an hour and a half.... Whee...............

Comment

East of 45 is getting hammered with lightening
            Attached Files

Comment

8" in Bryan so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just waiting to see here in Kingwood. Should be soon

Comment

Harvey has been onshore roughly 24 hours now. Possibly 4 more days of this....

Comment

Gonna be a long night around Houston. It looks like the rain is filling in fast behind this monster band.

Comment

Wind has picked up a bit and starting to rain again here in Tarkington...

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                        Gonna be a long night around Houston. It looks like the rain is filling in fast behind this monster band.
                        Yea, I noticed that too... And watching KPRC, all the talk was about the big feeder band coming up Hwy 288 into downtown and moving east...meanwhile that other band of rain from the eastern portion of the gulf around Sabine pass just kept moving in and joined up with the big feeder band and that's what has moved into Liberty County... Nothing hard yet, but looking at radar, potential for some serious rain is sure there.

Comment

Thought we were about to get a break but another band is forming and connecting to the N side of the strong band that just went through Cypress. Long night ahead.

Comment

Prayers...

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Wind has picked up a bit and starting to rain again here in Tarkington...
                            Prayers for a safe night brother... give us an update in morning pls.
                            All's good at bother the hill country and Cuero ranches, have not checked Corpus housing yet, possibly tomorrow.

tending the fire,
                            Bob G.

Comment

I can't imagine 4 more days of this...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang Bob, thought you guys sold the Corpus house?? Y'all stay safe! We've had it pretty good to this point... Only 4" and 3" of that came this morning in about 45 minutes... rain gauge (electronic) said rainfall rate at one point was close to 5"/hour. It just didn't last long...

Comment

Working...
                                X