• Show
Clear All

Wow..H-Towns getting pounded!

Comment

About to get interesting.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
        Cypress getting hammered again... affirmative!
        +2. Frank b kept telling us there was rotation over cypress.
        Street full for the first time today.
        8" of rain total earlier. Now I guess 12 since my gauge is overflowing thru the kitchen window

BP

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Wow..H-Towns getting pounded!
          Naw couldn't be, Mayor said 'twere'nt nuthin to worry about as did some
          Posters about 4 pages back that's said Harvey was over-hyped

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
            About to get interesting.
            Yep... gettin closer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
              We left Waco this morning for a day trip to Dallas. When we got back a few minutes ago, I see a large number of gas stations with plastic bags over the nozzles! Are we already seeing gas shortages this far away from the really bad spots?
              Gatesville is out of gas as well. McGregor still has gas. Hotels are full in Waco. I havent got a call saying to expect evacuees at our Church but if flooding continues it may happen.

Comment

Galleria here. Lightening got pretty good 30 min ago or so and heavy rain. Not flooding yet though.

Comment

It's about to barrel down here in a short bit.And it's going to be a slow moving band too

Comment

Originally posted by Brush Country View Post
                    It's about to barrel down here in a short bit.And it's going to be a slow moving band too
                    Yep it's getting closer. Seems to be taking forever to get here. That means it'll probably take forever to leave

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Naw couldn't be, Mayor said 'twere'nt nuthin to worry about as did some
                        Posters about 4 pages back that's said Harvey was over-hyped
                        Miller Time

Comment

Looks like Rosenberg (my neck of the woods) has about 2 hours before the next strong band. Guess I will kill that 2 hour gap with Harry and the Henderson's. Stay safe

Comment

I bet Houston is at least up to 3" of hype by now...only a couple days left is all.

Comment

Meadows Place here, near Missouri City/ Sugarland. Just got pounded with about 5"s an hour ago. Had a nice water feature in the living room, dining room and bathroom. Street flooded really fast.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Leon County Slayer; 08-26-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Somebody wake up bermise and see if he's enjoying this hype now!

Comment

Working...
                                X