No announcement yet.

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously human life is much more important but I am worried about how bad the refineries and chemical plants in the area are getting hammered. Could be down for awhile if the get a direct hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

*** is that trucker doing. He just drove through a hurricane to deliver to deliver to Wal Mart?

Comment

Gone again!

Comment

looks like he is offline now

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
            Gone again!
            Trying to find him...

Comment

Found I really prefer the periscope to the youtube page. I like being able to turn off all the dumb comments. "Is this storm bad?"

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                Obviously human life is much more important but I am worried about how bad the refineries and chemical plants in the area are getting hammered. Could be down for awhile if the get a direct hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yup.. this is going to hurt on a number of levels......

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                  Trying to find him...
                  He is offline. He is posting to Periscope. What you are finding on Youtube, is where somebody is feeding the Periscope feed into Youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles1181 View Post
                    He is offline. He is posting to Periscope. What you are finding on Youtube, is where somebody is feeding the Periscope feed into Youtube.
                    Can't find him on periscope anymore. All,this new Tech is confusing.

Comment

Good luck, Sargent had 2 tornadoes touch down earlier, few travel trailers flipped, few boats as well, roof is pretty much gone off the little bait shop at the draw bridge

Comment

Just read it gained strength....fake news?

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                          Can't find him on periscope anymore. All,this new Tech is confusing.
                          Live in the eye Hurricane Harvey.#txwx — Rockport, TX, United States

Comment

Live again.

Back side here we go round two. #txwx #hurricaneharvey — Rockport, TX, United States

Comment

Heres the newest link https://www.pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1zqJVRbdVkXJB?

Comment

back live

Comment

Working...
                                X