Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
    Twc is broadcasting catastrophic flooding. I asked if we would see cantore in scuba gear reporting
    Fake Weather

Comment

Sooo... is the Coldplay concert in Houston still on or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Texifornia View Post
        Havent changed or postponed the Rangers/Astros game or LSU/BYU game. So there is a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by Texifornia View Post
          No. Heard it was canceled..
          Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
            No. Heard it was canceled..
            oh darn. hehe

Comment

Waiting it out in Cypress.. Pretty quiet so far..

During the big tax day flood we needed another, eh, 7-8" for us to flood.. I think we're safe.. We're on a "mini-hill" so the entire street needs to flood 1st..

Comment

A little breezy and slow rain in Clear Lake....to think I was just fishing west Matagorda 36 hours ago and the fish were on fire... crazy

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

TWC guy says Houston gonna experience "epic" flooding...kinda scary.

Comment

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Just watched some jack legs try and set up a weather station on the Copano bridge. That's less than a mile from our house.

Looked surreal. Ironically, Copano and Aransas Bays didn't look that bad.

It was a Facebook live video so I didn't know how to copy it. If anyone knows how, let me know and I'll post it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                      TWC guy says Houston gonna experience "epic" flooding...kinda scary.
                      Nope. The mayor says they'll be fine. Trust us. We're city officials.

Comment

One of these days one of the stormcaster is going to get taken out by a tidal wave or fly like Dorthy.

I remember seeing Geraldo talking about how high the water was on the other side of the dike during Katrina. When he looked the edge and saw the water head high on the other side he turned white, crapped his pants, and ran back down the dry side of the level. I believe he saw Jesus and his life flash before him.

Comment

So far we've only had a few light showers here. Looks like south of I-10 in the Houston area is getting the worst of these outer bands cells. They've been fizzling out before reaching us. I don't think we'll have any issues around here other than the power maybe going out. I mowed my grass the day after the 10-12" or so we had last year around Memorial Day so I think we are ok. Prayers for those in the path of this monster. I can only imagine what you are going through

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Nope. The mayor says they'll be fine. Trust us. We're city officials.
                            I was thinking about what he said when I wrote the above. Things may get really ugly in a few days. We will see, I hope and pray it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                              I don't think he's talking about Memorial street in Houston. They were talking about Portland. But I could be wrong.
                              I was too quick on the reply. Color me stupid. Hope all make it through this unscathed.

Comment

Sugar land getting good rain right now

Comment

Working...
                                X