Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eagles405 View Post
    So, weather poeple ( Johnny and others), where are they saying it is going to go after landfall? Going to hug the shore or loop back out over the gulf and strengthen and then land in the Galveston area?
    The looping back out scenario and making landfall a second time near Galveston seems to be the opinion that I've seen the most with the updates

Comment

TWC just showed the evacuation traffic around Corpus is stacked up and barely moving and landfall is only 60 miles away. People are gonna get caught on the roads.

Praying for everyone.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
        Not quite as funny but the ding dong on NBC just lost his hat to the gulf. I giggled.
        Guy on weather channel is wearing safety glasses and a batting helmet.

Comment

Cat 4

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
            My unprofessional thought is large Cat 3 or small Cat 4. At that point we are really splitting Cat hairs though.

I chuckled. Well played. Stay safe all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
              Cat 4

No bueno...

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                Saw on Facebook that some power poles are leaning in Portland already. Curios to see when we can go back and what we will go back to.

Just talked to a buddy that lives off Memorial and he said crap is flying everywhere and power has been out for 3 hrs. Wind is about 80-90 constant.

Comment

Originally posted by eagles405 View Post
                  So, weather poeple ( Johnny and others), where are they saying it is going to go after landfall? Going to hug the shore or loop back out over the gulf and strengthen and then land in the Galveston area?
                  Whole lot of uncertainty as to what it does. Key thing is it is not going anywhere fast..

Right on the verge of Cat 4.. bad situation to have a strengthening Cat 4 at landfall.. unbelievable situation. Prayers for all in direct path.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm enjoying this cool weather sitting in my gun blind. Hopefully a pig will mess up and come have a pre hurricane meal.

Comment

Officially a Cat 4 now...

Comment

Y'all see the idiots in rockport trying to ride it out on a boat

One of them had a pirate hat on[emoji23]

Comment

Yep just saw upgrade to Cat 4. Really hit a brick wall it appears on forward movement.. moving alot slower than it was towards coast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

I'm enjoying this cool weather sitting in my gun blind. Hopefully a pig will mess up and come have a pre hurricane meal.

Hope so man.
                            Enjoy it. -
                            Love,
                            Cat4

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                              Just talked to a buddy that lives off Memorial and he said crap is flying everywhere and power has been out for 3 hrs. Wind is about 80-90 constant.
                              That's weird because nothing is happening yet here in Tomball.

Fingers crossed for the power staying on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Guy on weather channel is wearing safety glasses and a batting helmet.
                                Yeah twc is a bunch of effing idiots

Comment

Working...
                                X