Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Dang Smart...that is awful.

Brother is in AP about 3-4 miles inland too. I'm afraid neither are going to like what they find once it passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Brother is in AP about 3-4 miles inland too. I'm afraid neither are going to like what they find once it passes.
      Are they with you or found a place closer to get in and check asap?? Sorry if I missed it. Big thread!!

Comment

Are they somewhere safe, jason?

Comment

We headed north this morning. No more traffic than normal headed up 71 or on I-10. We only came up to Georgetown. We bought a place down there close to POC and decided to wait until first quarter 2018 to start building. It's a good thing we waited. Hope everybody's places make it through unscathed. If anyone is in Georgetown wants to grab a beer and watch the Texans game tomorrow let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
            Just watched one of our local KVUE (Austin) weather idiots live in Rockport. 30 mph wind and a little rain. He went on and on about how stinging the rain is. Meanwhile, there were a dozen seagulls hanging out behind him walking around. He then went on and on about how flat Rockport is and with the surge, everyone should evacuate now...that where he was standing would soon be underwater. I'm guessing anyone down there would not be watching Austin weather. I wish these goofballs would get hit in the head with a wayward pelican.

Waiting for the inside/out umbrella clip [emoji52]
            Im giving twc hell on fb because their reporters are acting like idiots when people behind them are barely getting blown.

Comment

Comment

I can't believe all the people still driving around in corpus!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Are they somewhere safe, jason?

Are they with you or found a place closer to get in and check asap?? Sorry if I missed it. Big thread!!

Yes... they evacuated yesterday. Freer and Austin.

Comment

Well...if another Katrina is on the way, the blame game is gonna start.

Gov A. & the CC mayor were on Fox earlier & did a bang up job on severity of the situation / evacuation warnings / shelters...I think TX is ahead of the game best they can w/ harvey, but you cannot stop the stupid.
                    I thought they were already trying to start the blame game today......
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Ha!! Good stuff! Poor lady.

Comment

Saw on Facebook that some power poles are leaning in Portland already. Curios to see when we can go back and what we will go back to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Talked to rancher near alice.. got his normal "we need the rain"..

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                            Saw on Facebook that some power poles are leaning in Portland already. Curios to see when we can go back and what we will go back to.

There are two snappped in half by starbucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZGIII View Post
                                There are two snappped in half by starbucks.

A few people are posting videos from Portland. Our house is in Bay Ridge, in laws live off of Memorial. We both headed out yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X