No announcement yet.

Field Score Whitetails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my average is getting worse and worse... I wonder who is scoring these things... I KNOW they are wrong on the South Texas deer...

You cannot get to 166 if you are a 12 and your longest point is your 5 inch brow tines without some extreme amount of frame...

Comment

they had one that said it was a 146.... I couldn't get it over 133 unless it's ears were 10" long.

Comment

21 deer scored
        7.19 Margin of Error

Comment

Ive done this field judging website before.......the scores are off and you shouldn't worry about your margin too much. Like Encinal said the same buck will have 2-3 different scores throughout the series.

Good practice is that Pena video. I think that' his name?

Comment

I like

Comment

271 deer done now in the last 2 years... 8.258" margin of error...

I really need to learn how to field judge and tell teh difference between a 120 and a 90" deer...

lol

Comment

Ok, im not so sure about that site. There was one deer that had 19 points all greater than 5 inches and it said he scored like 149. I typed 192 and immediately quit when it told me how far off i was. There is no way.... i want to speak with their manager. HAHA fun but i would like to know if those were penned deer that they have measurements for or if they just get several guys together and make stuff up!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
                  Ive done this field judging website before.......the scores are off and you shouldn't worry about your margin too much. Like Encinal said the same buck will have 2-3 different scores throughout the series.

Good practice is that Pena video. I think that' his name?
                  Vincente Pena??? I think that is right. Thanks for the reminder. I love those videos. Think I will go watch one now to get my mind right!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X