X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would fence and manage the place!

Comment

Originally posted by Flyway12 View Post
      If land prices are at a premium you could just see if either neighbor wanted to buy your place since you’re boxed in now, then go buy a new place without high fence around
      The first guy who high fenced asked if I wanted to sell. Very polite but it’s the only place I have and we build a house, pool and shop. The other guy just high fenced. We’re keeping it for 5-15 years or until they make me an offer I can’t refuse.

I do t spending $50k for a fence. Will let the next guy do it.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
        I never understood how the deer belong to the state but you can high fence and restrict their movement and trap them in your property. If I have a deer that I raised in my back yard the tpwd will come get it and give me a hefty fine.
        They don’t belong to the state.

Comment

Originally posted by DavisHollow View Post
          I can’t seem to find any info on high fence rules/regulations in Texas. I’m not a fan of them, but my two much larger neighbors have high fenced 97% of my property for me. So I’m wondering if I might be better off completing the project and going high fence too.

Just looking for rules and regulations. Thanks.
          Are you planning to introduce exotics?

Comment

Personally I'd just keep feeding and rock on with it because it sounds like you are still seeing critters. The good news is that you won't have to worry about them getting killed by the neighbors and can let them get to maturity.

Comment

Working...
            X