Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Any NTX guys seeding tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any NTX guys seeding tomorrow?

Soo late but need to try. Rain coming Sunday.

I plan on planting a couple acres on my place in McKinney. Just a fall pre mix. Mostly oats and rye.

Sean

Mine are all in the ground. Home and lease eleven total plots. If it rains I’m a hero, if not……

Comment

Not too late, it’s just getting to be the prime time this year. Get seed on the ground tomorrow before the supposed rain. I planted last weekend because I was tired of looking at all the seed in my garage. It will eventually grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mountaineer View Post
        Not too late, it’s just getting to be the prime time this year. Get seed on the ground tomorrow before the supposed rain. I planted last weekend because I was tired of looking at all the seed in my garage. It will eventually grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Guess I'm used to planting mush earlier. I got 2 acres in today! Fingers crossed

Comment

I broadcast Elbon Rye over a plot I planted a month ago that got very little rain. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Comment

100# wheat and 25# winter peas to acre.
            Topped with turnips.

Comment

I spread 3 tons last week on 100 acres. Hope it rains. Lol

Comment

Reseeded a plot and did a month ago. Plowed up the yard, seeded and drug it yesterday evening. Now they keep pushing the rain back! Should have got some last night and now it’s not supposed to rain until after 1pm. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Just checked my feilds and they are wet and muddy!

Comment

Got another half inch today, but I’m hoping for more tonight.

Comment

We got all of ours planted Saturday, then got 2 and 1/2” that night. As long as none washed away, we should be perfect. More rain expected early next week too.

Comment

Working...
                      X