Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Seasons or Rednek or Banks or Boss Buck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Seasons or Rednek or Banks or Boss Buck?

I'm wanting to get a couple of gravity feeders for my property in ETX. The All Seasons is metal so I'm sure it would be better protection against squirrels and coons. But, the others look easier for the deer to eat out of.

Does anyone have experiences with any of these and could you please share your experiences and thoughts?

Pretty sure I sent you pics and told you about my experience with both.

The squirrels will chew on the Redneck feeders without a doubt. Especially the lid.

They both work fine. I place a metal bucket over my Redneck feeder lids.

Comment

I've had squirrels chew through the top of a boss buck in east texas. I would go all seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Pretty sure I sent you pics and told you about my experience with both.

The squirrels will chew on the Redneck feeders without a doubt. Especially the lid.

They both work fine. I place a metal bucket over my Redneck feeder lids.
        I have been debating this but I'm going to do it. All Seasons is in San Antonio. I might drive down there and see if I can get a military discount.

Comment

Originally posted by U.S.ArmyRetired View Post
          I have been debating this but I'm going to do it. All Seasons is in San Antonio. I might drive down there and see if I can get a military discount.
          The all seasons have a sight glass, made of metal, easier to fill, and have a nicer adjustable flow setup.

Comment

I have an All Seasons i bought off here that i am going to sell. I'd have to confirm but I'm pretty sure it's the 2,000 lb Low Pro.

Comment

All seasons hands down. I have used several different ones, but changed everyone of mine to All Seasons, either 1K or 2K pounders. And the deer have no issue eating out of them.

Comment

The EZ Tree Feeder maximizes feed potential through elevation that prevents moisture, mold, and pests. Order yours today from All Seasons Feeders!

If you go with the one above, use ratchet straps to secure it. Not the little buckle straps that come with it.

Comment

all seasons. they just last. unless you destroy one it will be there forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    https://www.allseasonsfeeders.com/co...ez-tree-feeder

If you go with the one above, use ratchet straps to secure it. Not the little buckle straps that come with it.
                    Yes sir, that's the one. Thanks.

Comment

All Seasons is the only one I have experience with. Owned it since 2007. Replaced the downspout last year. Pretty good life for a feeder that has been abused. Still in great shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X