Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks normal to me, any other pics of different bucks to compare

Comment

Well, not much feed going to his rack. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
        Looks normal to me, any other pics of different bucks to compare
        Agreed, looks normal to me.

Comment

He probably just busted that one side off there at the base.

Comment

needs to go....

Comment

he looks normal to me. need other pics of him standing next to other bucks to compare.

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyO View Post
                he looks normal to me. need other pics of him standing next to other bucks to compare.
                Pulled cards this morning. Will look for another buck pic tonight.

Comment

Looks like a frequent feed trough visitor. He probably busted his rack off on purpose to get on the do not shoot list and didn't realize he was gaining weight and becoming a strong contender for the sausage list. Yall's country looks like ours in Erath County. We are on a 20 day rotation to keep protein out for the deer. Its a money commitment that I can't bail on when the does need it the most for their health and for the future prospects they are nursing. Praying for rain!

Comment

Most of my deer are in decent shape. There are lots of does nursing fawns that their ribs are clearly visible. Not growing horns as much as trying to keep from losing to many deer to the drought. Rain chances looking better for mid next week.

Comment

Yep! I could care less about growing horns this year. Its amazing the bucks showed up earlier and more frequently in areas this year due to range conditions. A couple of bucks are doing really good being protien hogs. We are just trying to keep feed out and spread it around for all the deer to have a chance until we get rain.

Comment

Working...
                      X