Here ya go.

Heck of a buck!
      Attached Files

Comment

Dang I hate to see that , but I really like seeing it! Hoss

Comment

There are some good ens down there.

Used to hunt Aransas once in a while.
          Never saw one up close, but driving out one morning, on the other side of the water(a fair sized body of water along road) there stood one that looked similar to that. Maybe not that size but I'da bet he was close.

Comment

170 as an 8pt!!!! Wow

Comment

Great buck... They are few and far between in these parts mainly because they get shot too soon, but they are here.. I just saw the 3rd largest buck I have ever seen in my 56 years here in Brazoria county yesterday evening.. Easily in the 160's and he still has a little growing left to do. I cant wait to see how he finishes out.
              He is living on property that is not hunted.. He is probably 7-8 years old or possibly older.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                Great buck... They are few and far between in these parts mainly because they get shot too soon, but they are here.. I just saw the 3rd largest buck I have ever seen in my 56 years here in Brazoria county yesterday evening.. Easily in the 160's and he still has a little growing left to do. I cant wait to see how he finishes out.
                He is living on property that is not hunted.. He is probably 7-8 years old or possibly older.
                Exactly why this buck was able to get so big, he’s on a big nature preserve, the only thing he had to worry about was the skeeters.

Comment

Stud buck for sure. It’s amazing any animal can survive down there with the skeeters.

Comment

Man! He's gonna come back this year with a bigger head.

Comment

Maybe he will be bigger this year after shedding those antlers

Comment

West Nile got him.

Comment

That had to be an impressive sight when he was alive pre rut!
                          Small body, HUGE frame.

Thanks for sharing.

BP

Comment

Man!! He was a stud for sure! Not sure if thermocel has a unit big enough to sit out a hunt there.

Comment

Working...
                            X