Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Fawn sightings? Yall got any?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had one in the backyard yesterday

Comment

Saw one on camera in two different spots yesterday in Fayette county. Looked pretty far along (pretty long legs). We had no fawns last year so hopefully a few more get through this year.

Comment

We have a few in our neighborhood in Yoakum. One mama does with Triplets. First time to ever see that. Another with twins..

Comment

I hardly ever see any fawns at all are have pictures of any but after the spots are gone in the first few weeks of October see a bunch of yearlings with the mommas . I guess they never come out with there moms when they are really small .

Comment

Seeing fawns in Grayson County.

Comment

Front yard newbie. Made in the shade in Llano city limits.
              Attached Files

Comment

First set of twins I've got a pic of on my game cams. They look healthy following their mom.
                Attached Files

Comment

Not sure if this doe was chasing but a cool backyardtrim.F018021E-CDCF-4352-BC3A-906AE1A75CA3.MOV video

Comment

First one on camera for me.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I’ve seen 3 these past 3 weeks of June in Blanco County.

Comment

Jim Hogg county. Haven't see any fawns yet, but she looks pregnant.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Got one this morning in San Augustine cty. I just got this camera back up and running yesterday and corn in the feeder
                          Attached Files

Comment

Saw a pair right by the cabin yesterday evening. First fawns I've seen at the place in about a month.

Comment

Not many sightings here.
                              I can only guess it will be a pitiful fawn crop in our area.

Comment

My latest pic. He's getting big enough to run with momma.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X