I hope to see the LDPs MrBowman.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
          I bet he’s 14” or more.
          ^^^
          This

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            That deer will make it and I’d shoot him every day of the week, and twice on Sundays.
            This^

Comment

I’m with the nope crowd on this one. I bet he’s close but not quite there. Shot one last year like that and was 13. 1/8” and looked bigger then that one. Well if we here back congrats on the legal buck, if we don’t then we know what happened SSS. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He never showed, October lull in full swing at our place. Hopefully the cold front this weekend gets him moving. Thanks for all the input!

Comment

I think he will be ok. . Mature deer have ears that are wider than 13", maybe more like 14-15". Maybe youll get a good look while hunting and feel more comfortable about it.

Comment

I would say he is a Beman ICS 400 tipped with a Wasp BH, candidate.

Comment

Just as a reference this guy was mine at 13-1/8 and your picture seems to have ears a bit more outside the beams. Hopefully you have a chance at him and can get a good look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Kill

Comment

let the air out of him

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                              I think that he squeezes in. But I have talked to several of our local wardens and as long as the deer is fully mature they are flexible. Keep in mind the ARs were written to allow the deer to mature not grow bigger antlers which is a bi-product of maturity. In this case the AR has served its purpose.
                              Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                              That is the way it SHOULD be but most GW's are going to go by the letter of the law and not the INTENT of the law.

I think he is wide enough, barely. Mature buck will have slightly longer ears than younger ones
                              I live in a county where a couple of the Lone Star law a-holes patrol, and that buck would probably get you a TV debut. Personally, on a truly mature buck, I wouldn’t worry about AR’s (but that just me).

Heck, I killed a 6.5 year old buck that scored 185” at my place in OK last year that would’ve barely been legal at my place in TX with 13.25” spread.

Comment

The measurement is inside right?

Comment

Working...
                                X