Where are all the Trail Cam Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
    Here is one of our bucks I haven’t shared. Really love the frame on this guy. Hoping to get some better hard horned pics of him this weekend.

I have shared a few of our other bucks on here as well. Im with you, I really enjoy seeing other folks trail cam pics. We are fortunate enough to own our place and don’t have much to worry about in the form of losing the pasture. But, I definitely understand why some folks are hesitant to post pics.
    [ATTACH]1024957[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is a stud Dalton! Thank you for sharing! That frame though, holy smokes brother! That is a deam deer sir... all I can say is wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      I haven’t seen as many LIVE deer this year as I’ve seen in past years. I used to see does right over my yard fence once or twice a week during summer but not this year. Saw three dead does on the side of the road in one month within a half mile of my house this summer though. All I got on my mineral blocks this spring and summer were immature bucks and does. Lots and lots of frickin hog pics though. We have more hogs than deer now IMO.
      Bubba we covered up with them bastages on our Low and High fence pastures. Terrible!!! I hate them suckers!

Comment

Not much has changed in East Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Not much has changed in East Texas
          Lmao! Greatness!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Wow! Well that could definitely have something to do with it.... pretty chitty if you ask me!
            Oh yea it was a real chitty move. Then the new group even posted pics of their kills on here..
            They moved in and reaped the benefits of about 10 years of sound management and supplemental feeding done by the previous group.. Its just another thing hunters have to worry about in the world we live in today...

Comment

I think it’s as simple as it’s become so much easier for people to figure out where you hunt, especially if you own the land you hunt on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I used to post but everyone killed my bucks or tried moving in on us. They can F off and everyone suffers now. Sucks but part of the game. Got my buddies that I share everything with.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                  I used to post but everyone killed my bucks or tried moving in on us. They can F off and everyone suffers now. Sucks but part of the game. Got my buddies that I share everything with.

Man that sucks. I used to love following your threads and seeing some of the studs you would post.

Comment

And you were one of the one's I was talking about. I used to drool over you pics! Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
                      What kind of deer lease rule is that lol!!!

Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Sad isn't it but it is the world we live in today.. The ME generation....
                        That is EXACTLY why, in all the years I've been here, I have never posted a single pic and I've been here since the first game cam was invented.. I share with a few select folks on here and that is it..

Comment

Its the same deal with arrowhead hunting. Yall remember when I posted my digs all the time? I had crazy trespassing problems. Last group I caught had a smart elec meth head gal. She said they watched my posts on here so they would know when I was on the good stuff. Then they would dig all night .

I miss sharing deer and arrowheads.
                          Last edited by GarGuy; 10-25-2020, 12:53 PM.

Comment

It’s all good on my end. I’ll try and share some more in the future. I’ve had 3 places sell that I shared pics off of. A couple places I hunt I just don’t share them anyway for all of the reasons above lol.

Man some big deer being killed this weekend. I’m sure we will see more and more pop up on the page. Pics as well

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              Its the same deal with arrowhead hunting. Yall remember when I posted my digs all the time? I had crazy trespassing problems. Last group I caught had a smart elec meth head gal. She said they watched my posts on here so they would know when I was on the good stuff. Then they would dig all night .

I miss sharing deer and arrowheads.
                              Geez GG, never even thought about the arrowhead aspect of it all...more lurkers on here then I would have ever guessed.

Comment

Exactly, I haven’t killed a “trophy” in several years now, but if you want to see any from the the past you’d have to walk in my house. My mom posted pics of my sons first deer, decent, not huge a couple years ago on facespace. Ten minutes later I had her pulling it down. When you hunt small acreage and blessed with neighbors that don’t hunt, don’t change that. Just because the neighbor doesn’t hunt doesn’t mean he doesn’t have family or friends he would let hunt I’d they start seeing pictures and asked.

Comment

Working...
                                X