No announcement yet.

High Fence Wide Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranch owner is prob right on the score. He's at least 30" wide, maybe 35". Any other pictures of him?

Comment

Money can buy whatever you want

Go thru the catalog and pick out which one you want and we will head to where that one is

Comment

28” or better. Scoring him on the hoof would be a serious challenge lol 250”+

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

Go thru the catalog and pick out which one you want and we will head to where that one is
          Exactly, which is why I will never understand the thrill in paying for a pre-determined deer that you know you are going to kill. That is not hunting, not even close. That is killing. But go ahead, kill it and go brag about how bad you are !!! We need people like you, that's one less person in the woods actually HUNTING.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

You are such an asset to this forum!

Sent from my SM-A115AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

The question is simply how wide. Nothing was asked about your purported superiority regarding as a hunter/killer/whatever. Hard to tell, but I think in the 30 is a minimum from that picture. 250" would be minimum as well (although not the question posed). :-)

Comment

What a buck very few high fence monsters trip my trigger i like the looks but wouldn’t spend money on em that one would make me spend stupid money

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                  Exactly, which is why I will never understand the thrill in paying for a pre-determined deer that you know you are going to kill. That is not hunting, not even close. That is killing. But go ahead, kill it and go brag about how bad you are !!! We need people like you, that's one less person in the woods actually HUNTING.
                  Dang! I’ve never shot a high fence deer, my wife wants this buck so going to take her to go shoot it. I hunt low fence btw

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post
                    Ranch owner is prob right on the score. He's at least 30" wide, maybe 35". Any other pictures of him?
                    No other pictures might get some more today, they think he’s 35 wide also but not sure maybe more.

Comment

Hunt has been confirmed for this Sunday

Comment

Yes, he will break 120".........ooops wrong thread.

I think he is magnificent.

Comment

My WAG is 36" wide. Good luck to your wife.

Comment

��

Comment

Good luck! Update with BBD pics.

Comment

big and nasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X