Hit Lister Score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

North, South, West or even in East Texas...

Shoot and worry about the score later!

What a buck.

Comment

The most conservative I can go is 175. But I think he will be just over 180.

Comment

180+/-

Comment

He will be over 180

Comment

Wow! All I’ve got!

Comment

Dalton,
                He’s a stud, I think he gets in the low 190s honestly. I’d love to see him hard horned in the day but I looked at him for awhile and don’t think he has a problem getting in the low 190s. Could be a deer that surprises you also weighing 220+. Deer with bodies that big to me almost get tougher to score.

Question is, what do YOU think he will score? AND who gets first crack, you or dad? Or whoever is lucky enough to catch him in day light first?

Comment

Originally posted by DKW II View Post
                  Dalton,
                  He’s a stud, I think he gets in the low 190s honestly. I’d love to see him hard horned in the day but I looked at him for awhile and don’t think he has a problem getting in the low 190s. Could be a deer that surprises you also weighing 220+. Deer with bodies that big to me almost get tougher to score.

Question is, what do YOU think he will score? AND who gets first crack, you or dad? Or whoever is lucky enough to catch him in day light first?
                  I’ve got him falling somewhere in the mid 80s. I think his brows might keep him from making 190. His beams are crazy good. I honestly think they will be 27”. Especially that left beam. He will be a whoever sees him first deer. He’s not a deer that shows up regularly. I know his home area well and he frequents this blind/feed station but almost always at night. Dad and I will share time between this blind and tripod/high rack area between this blind and where I believe his bedding area is. Should be a fun year!

Comment

I killed a buck very similar to him in '18. He scored 177". I think that one is bigger.

Comment

Good luck buddy, will be a great deer. Send field pictures if you get him knocked down and final score to see how close we got.

Comment

176 but I’m hoping he goes bigger. Great deer and good luck

Comment

Those beams are crazy good. Mid 80s. Awesome buck.

Comment

188"

Comment

Low to mid 180's

Comment

I have him at 183"

Comment

Working...
                                X