• Show
Clear All

Very cool buck fo sho...

Comment

I got 147 3/4

Comment

Trophy for sure! 150ish.

Comment

Get 133 on the main frame if the longest tine is 12" and 8" of extras for 141 gross.
          Last edited by Montec man; 09-06-2020, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
            I was thinking the same thing. That “cull” will score higher than any deer most people will ever kill.

I would be happy to kill one that size, especially being a main frame six

Hope your friend gets him and we get more pics and an official score

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
              That deer is going to be big once you compare somebody sitting behind it. Its hard to judge a deer like that because there are so few of them. But going off of the few big ones that I've seen pictures and/or mounts of, I think that 6 point frame is over 140" just by itself. Add in those kickers and split brow tine, and maybe you'll have a low 160" class buck.
              This is where i'm at. I can't see less than 110" down. And I can't see less than 160". But so far this year, no pics yet which has been the norm for the last couple years. I hope he gets him.

Comment

Buck

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                Cull? What do your trophy deer look like?
                He is and Old Deer and will probably not get bigger horns. I would rather take him out not Harvest hate that slang. Let some other Breeder Bucks breed my Does and yes my Bucks where I hunt might not get big as other places like this I am very selective of what I shoot after 50 plus years. Thanks and have a nice day.

Comment

Nada

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                  Haha, good one!

I see 150+ all day, that is a giant!
                  After deductions no way. Gee Whizz

Comment

Big 6

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                    Ok, so a buddy of mine (not a TBHer) asked me to post these pics and see what y'all think this buck will score. I think he has 9 or 10 total scoreable points, but is basically a big 6. Those of you who have already seen these pics keep yer yaps shut! Deer is in eastern Oklahoma and is hopefully still alive.
                    Typical score B&C NO WAY. You posted it from your Yaps

Comment

Deductions? I’m pretty sure we’re all talking about gross. The deer is for sure 40’s and might be 50’s

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
                        After deductions no way. Gee Whizz
                        No one cares about net score unless they are getting a buck scored for a book. Obviously this buck has other qualities outside of net score that make him a heck of a trophy.

Comment

He is and Old Deer and will probably not get bigger horns. I would rather take him out not Harvest hate that slang. Let some other Breeder Bucks breed my Does and yes my Bucks where I hunt might not get big as other places like this I am very selective of what I shoot after 50 plus years. Thanks and have a nice day.
                          Typical score B&C NO WAY. You posted it from your Yaps
                          Easy guy. I’m not trying to get in a pissing match. Nothing negative was meant by any of my comments. And you will never hear me use “harvest” in relation to deer. But calling a world-class 6 point a cull does make me chuckle a little. That’s not said to single you out as I’m sure there are plenty of others on here who would say the same thing. I kept my yap closed until we got quite a few responses so I didn’t mind saying my thoughts.

Net scores don’t mean a hill of beans to me. Gross is the only thing we look at when talking score. And yes, I think he could have grossed 160, typical or non-typical doesn’t come into play. You never did give your opinion on score??

Comment

I got him at 162 and some change. Keep us informed if someone gets him this yr. Cool looking deer like this are what keep me in the stand longer.

Comment

Old deer with lots of character.

Comment

I see mid 50s all day, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was a little low. Hard to gauge (for me anyways) what he has in "junk".

Awesome "cull" either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X