Hogs have vanished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
    This time of year they are eating tips out of wheat, rye, oats. They will stay on that over corn given the chance. It’s safe there and hard to get killed with the babies in tow

If you had em... they will be back... &&$% a hog
    Yes, and soon mustang grapes and sand plums will be ripe, they will be all over that. I hate hogs.

Comment

That's just what they want you to think... But they will be back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No help. Our Llano swine are like clockwork.

Comment

I don’t understand why anyone would have an issue with the pigs not coming around anymore. And then try to bait them in?

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
              I don’t understand why anyone would have an issue with the pigs not coming around anymore. And then try to bait them in?
              Indeed. It's a double-edged sword. I'd like to shoot a hog or two every now and then. But when I'm not in the mood, I don't want them tearing up the place. I don't have any crops or food plots so no real losses when they come. If I was farming or had significant food plots, I'd be cussing them, I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
                Thanks! Hey, Green Screen - I'm happy to report that I've been hog-free for 4 months. No hog damage. Woohoo!

There. Fixed.

I'd like to lose all of my hogs.

Comment

Meanwhile not too far outside lampasas im covered up with them..already shot 4 in 4 trips.

Comment

Dont say anything bout the hogs vanishing to loud cause they WILL b back. They just off tearin up somebody else's property.

Comment

Quarantined at their pig sty. Be glad you don't have them. I hate hogs

Comment

count your blessings

Comment

Spring and early summer, happens every year. I hammer them when the farmer is planting corn in spring, end of summer after it’s cut, and all deer season long!

Comment

Well they’re back at my place. Killed 3 so far, but no rooting damage to speak of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well if anybody needs help getting rid of some i'm available to help, so far i've been hunting my local PHL near me and no luck.

Comment

To paraphrase Arnold....”they will be back”.

Comment

Working...
                                X