Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what an awesome set up you got going!!

Comment

Rice finally starting to head out...yay!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

This guy just showed up in the corn field.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the rice & deer!

Comment

Always like seeing the progress! Nice buck!

Comment

Thanks for the updates! Everything is looking great and nice buck!

Comment

That is a shooter fo sho!

Comment

Well this will be the final update on this place. Sold it off market.....offer was too good to pass up. Made incredible family memories in the short time we had it but I'm not crying....maybe a little.

Was able to quit my job and semi-retire....told my woke company to pound sand with their jab mandate.

Already looking for the next place....but wow things are high everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                    Well this will be the final update on this place. Sold it off market.....offer was too good to pass up. Made incredible family memories in the short time we had it but I'm not crying....maybe a little.

Was able to quit my job and semi-retire....told my woke company to pound sand with their jab mandate.

Already looking for the next place....but wow things are high everywhere.
                    Proud for you and your family on the sale, but will miss your updates. I was just thinking I needed to reach out and see if any of the better ducks had made it to your place yet.

Rwc

Comment

Thanks for taking us along - I really enjoyed your updates!

Comment

this was a fun thread to check in on

I bet within a year you will have a new thread doing similar things on a new piece of land. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Thanks for taking us on the journey. I enjoyed it as I know a lot of us did.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear that Steve, but Congratulations on a good move. There will be the next and you will have even better times.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                              this was a fun thread to check in on

I bet within a year you will have a new thread doing similar things on a new piece of land. Thanks for sharing
                              Hopefully a lot sooner rather than later.

Comment

I will echo what others have said. I enjoyed following along. Very cool place.

Comment

Working...
                                X