Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bee County Giant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice deer

Comment

We killed a similar buck in San Pat Co several years back that scored 168 but I really think this one might go slightly higher and quite possibly book (dang that broken brow). Looks like one of the Avery island red deer strains. To my knowledge there's only one book deer from Refugio Co and one from San Pat Co (our ranch but back in the early 70s). I'm not sure about Bee Co

Comment

Nice wide rack..........beautiful deer.

Comment

Beautiful 12!!

Comment

wow thats nice

Comment

Well I guess I'm the only one that don't like him so far.

Comment

I used to hunt on the O’Brien Ranch in Bee County. I never saw one that looked like that ! He’s a beauty.

Comment

Rumor is 182...but if it’s the guy I know who scored him at 182...he’s an idiot and the score is wrong.

Comment

Wowser...love it! That's what I am looking for. A picket fence.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                      Rumor is 182...but if it’s the guy I know who scored him at 182...he’s an idiot and the score is wrong.
                      He is a great looking buck but I didn’t have him that high. Wonder if they gave him an extra mass measurement. Pretty common on a typical twelve point for an inexperienced scorer.

Comment

Gorgeous buck!

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
                          He is a great looking buck but I didn’t have him that high. Wonder if they gave him an extra mass measurement. Pretty common on a typical twelve point for an inexperienced scorer.
                          He looks like he is in the 70s though. Need more pics of that amazingly rare animal.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            He looks like he is in the 70s though. Need more pics of that amazingly rare animal.
                            Been out for awhile, this is the only pic she sent me when she shot it. Also this was her first deer she’s ever killed. Was told deer scored upper 60s and broke off 3-4 inches of brow tine, deer probably weighed around 190lb before rut started.

Comment

what a stud, congrats man

Comment

Heck of a first deer!

Comment

Working...
                                X