Age only, 3 or 10+?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    All of you guys saying ancient have got to be kidding. An old deer has loose saggy skin in the brisket area, loose skin under their chin. And their ears get huge and saggy not perky. No one or no deer can hide from gravity.... just go ask your wife
    I am assuming this was tongue and cheek, but if not then this deer is a young?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0375.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	24599943

Comment

I don't blame you on holding off just in case, but I think he is an old deer. He has lost a lot of body structure and muscle mass, which is why he just got his rear handed to him by a 4-5yr old buck that was physically in his prime

Comment

Youngster.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post

[ATTACH]981178[/ATTACH]
          Don't be coming at me with one pic asking age... I invented that trick

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post

[ATTACH]981178[/ATTACH]
            Looks 2.9 to me

Comment

Wonder if he got sick from that high shoulder shot and lost some weight

Comment

I’m with the old crowd. What did his summer pictures look like? Was he just as skinny?

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  I’m with the old crowd. What did his summer pictures look like? Was he just as skinny?
                  Yes he was just a skinny this summer.

Comment

Working...
                  X