No announcement yet.

2019 Pushmataha County Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they deer moving with this cool front or has anyone been up.

Comment

Lots of deer movement, does and 4 or younger. Deer are scraping everywhere I’ve been and starting to make some big rubs(instead of velvet ripping rubs). Big deer are pretty hit and miss, starting to move in and out of doe holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
        That right side circumference measurement could get iffy if it’s kicking off g3 instead of main beam. But that’s an awesome deer. You got a age or an history with him?

This deer is from my previous project property that I just built. The new owner has graciously allowed me to hunt it and he just happens to be there!

Very impressive all the way around gents

Comment

Was up Sunday-Tues saw a few doe, but for the most part deer feeding at night on camera. Dumped a bag of BB2 10 days ago and nothing has touched it. Been hearing reports of lots of acorns but didnt see that on our property.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got ten cameras set up on my place and its doe central. watched 8 doe and a button buck on Saturday. I'm hoping a few big bucks will come looking for love but I think I really need to lower doe population...….

Comment

Owning a who$$ house before the navy gets to town is not a bad thing

Comment

Any you guys coming up for a cool weather hunt this weekend

Comment

I wish I could this weekend. Going to be up there the 16-19

Comment

I’m headed up next weekend. Hunting TX as we speak. The AM major feed time today was 1120-1420. I had four bucks at my feeder at 1300. Maybe that ***** works.....

Comment

Headed to the deer lease in the morning until Saturday......hope to at least get a doe to get some meat in the freezer.

Comment

mww982 and BG sorry to hear about the fire on your lease. Maybe a blessing in disguise - deer love all that new growth and hopefully will come back twice as thick over time. We did a prescribed burn with the landowner awhile back and it seemed to come back quickly. Hope to run into you again sometime in Antlers .

Hope everyone on here has a good season and looks like there are some awesome bucks being chased this year. Unfortunately, I've had zero prep this year due to a home renovation but have set aside two weeks starting the 25th of October . Figure that should be a decent time to go ... rut going pretty hard and hopefully cooling off.

Ill be coming in blind this year having not been on the property at all in months and almost zero feeding done. Figure it will be an interesting experiment though to see how the deer movement is this year compared to last year . I ran a lot of cameras and fed a lot last year but also means more human scent and presence in the woods. I can't count the times I jumped deer walking in. So I'm hoping since the property has had zero humans on it and is completely undisturbed that one of the big bucks I was a chasing last year will show up near his home territory . LOL

Hope to see you guys arrow some giants this year. Never know what might show up there !

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WGI_2083.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	24595766

Name:	IMG_0321.jpeg
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	24595767

These are a cpl from last year I'm hoping show up magically
                          Last edited by mtnbucks26; 10-15-2019, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Also , the landowner hunted this past weekend when that cold front hit and had 8 bucks cruising one of which was a big shooter but too far out. So sounds like they might be starting to look for that first doe coming into heat

Comment

They are looking hard, sat a doe hole the other morning and had 11/12 different bucks in there bumping does, rubbing, scraping, and sparring. Can’t figure out how to download a video but I have 5- 3/4 years olds in one 10 sec video. Fun time to be in woods, big boys should be about a week out.

Comment

Name:	IMG_1859.JPG
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	24595775Click image for larger version

Name:	59279237506__9714E7BD-F233-4276-A61C-FA9A9985591D.JPG
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	24595774Click image for larger version

Name:	59279684832__5BBDDD10-7B7F-431D-8B64-4BC098B36797.JPG
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	24595773Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1892.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	24595772Click image for larger version

Name:	59289417760__CEE1C066-DD60-4840-9844-C453A3F3E8B8.JPG
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	24595771

Older deer are starting to make hose daylight appearances

Comment

Working...
                                X