No announcement yet.

2019 Pushmataha County Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled 15/20 cards today. Big deer starting to show back up on cam last 2 days. Mountain acorns starting to dry up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are bucks showing up to feeders?

Comment

I'll be up for a turnaround trip Sunday to put corn piles out for Christmas week. I'll check 15 or so cameras so should have something to go off of.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t do much feeder stuff. Have several year around protein feeders don’t have cams on most of them. But if they are hitting chum piles I bet they are hitting feeders at night

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
            Don’t do much feeder stuff. Have several year around protein feeders don’t have cams on most of them. But if they are hitting chum piles I bet they are hitting feeders at night

Yeah I dont worry about feeders much but chum piles is what I will do. We have 15 stands I'll chum up for Christmas week.

Comment

Would love to find this guy again. He showed up on these 2 pictures last year about this time.

Comment

Good deer, I believe in deer showing up in same areas same times of year. Creatures of habit

Comment

Saw 6 0r 7 different bucks this past weekend. Three of them were rack bucks but still too young. All of them were coming into feeders along with doe. They were playing a little grab *** but nothing serious. Of course as I get back to work yesterday, one of my hit list bucks sets off the cell camera in my food plot...….hoping to get one more hunt in just before new year and get some meat hunting done. Not giving up yet though!!!

Comment

Anyone been up? I'm covered up at work wont be able to go back until after the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post
                      Anyone been up? I'm covered up at work wont be able to go back until after the 1st.

Yea, movement is still trash and there’s acorns the size of beach balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                        Yea, movement is still trash and there’s acorns the size of beach balls.

Haha. That's what I figured. Checked 12 cameras last weekend and 4-5 daylight pictures and 2 of those bucks we already shot. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post
                          Haha. That's what I figured. Checked 12 cameras last weekend and 4-5 daylight pictures and 2 of those bucks we already shot. Haha.

Yep. Still the same pattern. Bunch of night pics.

Comment

My target bucks have still not come home, hard part about hunting a place surrounded on three sides by native timber. My pine trees are not very appealing with with 7 million metric crap tons of acorns on ground.

Comment

I know I’ve talked to most of you guys but plan on putting together another 2000 acre lease. This one will be a little high priced but some pretty good hunting ground, have personally killed 2 deer in 160’s on/around it. This piece of ground going to be around 10$/acre so depending if any if any of you guys are interested it will be 20 @ 1000$ or 14 @ 1500$ either way if I’m going to get in on it I would like to manage it like I do the rest of my places, very strict shooting age. If any interested then pm me after January before I go look at it so I know if I have some backing. Send me your price range to, Will try to meet in the middle. This piece is around daisy Oklahoma

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
                                I know I’ve talked to most of you guys but plan on putting together another 2000 acre lease. This one will be a little high priced but some pretty good hunting ground, have personally killed 2 deer in 160’s on/around it. This piece of ground going to be around 10$/acre so depending if any if any of you guys are interested it will be 20 @ 1000$ or 14 @ 1500$ either way if I’m going to get in on it I would like to manage it like I do the rest of my places, very strict shooting age. If any interested then pm me after January before I go look at it so I know if I have some backing. Send me your price range to, Will try to meet in the middle. This piece is around daisy Oklahoma

I'm definitely interested. Always wanted to hunt that area. PM sent

Comment

Working...
                                X