Clear All

6+ 130"

Comment

6 r 7 138

Comment

5.5 & 143-5/8

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
          Going against the grain and say he's older than most think. Close to 140 and probably 7.5 at least. He could be older than that. I'd be willing to bet that 14" spread has kept him alive in the past.
          I'd agree 100%. However with that being said, we're starting to see ALOT of 13-14" wide deer. First world problems I guess

Comment

Old and 135-140. Bet he is a little wider than 14"

Comment

Old enough and big enough! Shooter fo sho!

Comment

I’d call him 6.5 and 138

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
                  I'd agree 100%. However with that being said, we're starting to see ALOT of 13-14" wide deer. First world problems I guess
                  Yes, we are also. It's very frustrating seeing all the up and comers getting hammered.

Comment

Nice buck, shooter for sure. Where I hunt in Mills county has been strange this year. We usually see several nice, mature bucks throughout the season. I think we've seen one that was a nice mature deer. Maybe they will show up here pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by txtrapper10 View Post
                      Nice buck, shooter for sure. Where I hunt in Mills county has been strange this year. We usually see several nice, mature bucks throughout the season. I think we've seen one that was a nice mature deer. Maybe they will show up here pretty soon.
                      Same here... this season has been slow for us. I gave this deer a pass opening morning but might regret that decision. I know there's much bigger deer in and around the area so not pulling the trigger 30 minutes into the season was an easy choice to make. Hopefully they start making an appearance.

Comment

old. 6.5 won't break 140

Comment

Lampasas County has been slower than years past your not the only ones I've heard saying the same thing

Comment

6+ low to mid 130s

Comment

5.5 and mid 130s

Comment

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
                                Lampasas County has been slower than years past your not the only ones I've heard saying the same thing
                                Bumper acorn crop maybe?

Comment

Working...
                                X