No announcement yet.

Sould We Shoot This Spike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when in doubt, dont shoot. i guarantee he wont get bigger if you put him in your freezer.

Comment

Shoot

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
        when in doubt, dont shoot. i guarantee he wont get bigger if you put him in your freezer.
        Aww we cone on now. You think if we didn't shoot him as a spike he might turn to a stud 6 pt the next year?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Aww we cone on now. You think if we didn't shoot him as a spike he might turn to a stud 6 pt the next year?
          possibly, but id be hoping for a bc spike!

Comment

possibly, but id be hoping for a bc spike!
            I bet he came back as a 6 pt.

Comment

I bet he came back as a 6 pt.
              if he did, i bet he was nearly 120 class as a 6 point.

fiddy is what 11 this year? get healed up and bump that thread. grats to your daddy. thats a dandy buck btw.

Comment

if he did, i bet he was nearly 120 class as a 6 point.

fiddy is what 11 this year? get healed up and bump that thread. grats to your daddy. thats a dandy buck btw.
                Fiddy would be 9 but no sighting of him this year. Probably dead and squirrels chewing his ol horns. I doubt he got killed legally or we would have heard about it.

Comment

Fiddy would be 9 but no sighting of him this year. Probably dead and squirrels chewing his ol horns. I doubt he got killed legally or we would have heard about it.
                  dang. well, you will always have big mature bucks. mainly because he spread the smart gene.

no one ever talks about that, but that is the surest way to have mature deer imo. thats why you should never shoot the ole blowin' doe.

ole fiddy beat you, so i know his pool will live long beyond any greedy neighbors, or poachers.

Comment

[QUOTE=monsterspike;14565021]dang. well, you will always have big mature bucks. mainly because he spread the smart gene.

no one ever talks about that, but that is the surest way to have mature deer imo. thats why you should never shoot the ole blowin' doe.

ole fiddy beat you, so i know his pool will live long beyond any greedy neighbors, or poachers.[/QUOTEgood point. It was a Heck of a ride.

Comment

He needs another year, he is starting to fork on the end!

Comment

I'll be the guy to ask. If he was running with Fiddy, then where is Fiddy?!

EDIT: Disregard... I see this has been answered. When will we get to see Fiddy? Can you set a date, like in March 2025 i'll show ya'll pics of Fiddy? lol

Comment

Working...
                        X