No announcement yet.

Typical 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow we have his twin brother. Been watching him for 3 years. Just west of san Angelo. Where abouts are y'all. Looks like our country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are a good bit north of ya, Mitchell county. Great looking 12!

Comment

There is something really special about a typical clean 12. I still have that on my wish list even after almost 60 years of hunting deer. The few I have ever seen young and lived long enough to get a few years on them always seem to start developing NT points. That same statement for me applies to big clean 8s.

Comment

I think you're right on with the age and score. That buck has some great genes. Hope you have some patience, he will be fun to watch for a few years. Good luck.

Comment

What a beauty. There will be great satisfaction in seeing him as a seven yr old.

Comment

Wow..clean 6x6 is way up high on the dream deer list. Love to see what he looks like in a few years!

Comment

Keep feeding and hope the neighbors are not trigger happy he is going to be a brute more than likely!!

Comment

Thanks fellas, 2nd year on the place and hope to keep trending in the right direction. Place is loaded up with main frame 10s, but all very young. Appears last group killed 2.5-3.5 yr olds.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    What a beauty. There will be great satisfaction in seeing him as a seven yr old.
                    This!👍

Comment

I agree with 3.5 on his age. I hope he breeds every doe in the area.

Comment

Finally got a good pic of him, need him to breeed every doe!

Click image for larger version

Name:	B9192DDF-2DB9-4AE9-AB47-F410328C4536.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	24556676

Comment

Working...
                        X