Dewormer or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dewormer or not?

does anyone add dewormer or vitamans to the feed/feeder? i own approx 500 acre high fence with exotics and whitetail. was wondering if anyone adds supplements or medication of any sorts... was concerned also about eating the meat if dewormer was given. any thoughts? here are a few from this yrs trail cam so far!
    Attached Files

cant get another pic to load! sorry...

Comment

I mean they look pretty healthy haha

Comment

We use dewormer twice a year. We just feed a whole round through all our protein feeders when we do it. From what I’ve read you’re not supposed to eat them within 2 to 3 weeks of them consuming it, but we only have whitetail and it’s 2 months before the season opens that we feed our second round of dewormer.

Comment

Absolutely, hit them after you think the last fawn has been born. Then 6 months later.
          Give then enough to last 4 to 6 days in the pasture.

Comment

Yup we feed LnE medicated twice a year in March and September. Pretty awesome when you clean a deer in December that has no ticks! Kills all internal and external parasites, allows the does to concentrate on their fetus, and the bucks get to spend all their energy on them horns instead of bugs .

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Following

Comment

Working...
              X