Help with cost of well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with cost of well

We have a place in Cherokee county and I've heard a large variance in the cost to dig a well. I know it will depend on how deep but any ballpark figures on cost?
    Thanks!

Little more info..this would be for drinking as well...not just irrigation

Comment

Ballpark of $22 ft here drilled and cased in PVC.

Comment

I paid 25.00 a foot two months ago. That's 5 inch pvc casing also included jetting the well and 4 foot slab around casing. Pump, pressure tank,controller and electric was 2300.00 . 1 1/2 hp pump 20gpm and 85 gallon pressure tank. That's in Wilson county.

Comment

In Grimes county they went down 246 ft, total cost was about $7.5k

Comment

Just got a bid in Frio county. It was $50 a foot the first 100 feet($5000) this was the minimum, then $30 a foot after that. The well they put in was 320ft. This was cased in 6inch PVC and jetted. For the first 100 feet it was about $6000 setup with pump but no other stuff. About another $2000 for a 1500 gallon storage tank, pressure tank, booster pump, and wiring. Still needed electric to it or run off a generator, or solar.

Comment

i just paid 18k to go 700ft to the trinity this included well pump and everything with exception of the booster pump up top

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by venisonstew View Post
                  i just paid 18k to go 700ft to the trinity this included well pump and everything with exception of the booster pump up top
                  Dang. $18K?

Comment

Expensive. We were quoted $30 a foot out here and after I did my research our water table is down about 430 feet. Upwards of $13,000 just to punch the hole.

Richard.

Comment

Wow! Thanks y'all

Comment

Working...
                      X